Hollyoaks

I may have to go down to the bookmakers later, and put a bet on my theory...... I Think I may be right, or something along those lines :)

Also I love Daddy Brendan!

What actually happened to Amy? Why doesn't she have her kids.. Ever lol

I'm still undecided about BB! Can't work out if I like him or not

You do, you know you do :rofl:

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJXpO3Yn882M9mUpkO3gsmjc7XAoakI6xMLSsTjXl2BwKpBrWH

The whole Amy thing always confused me. She's a pain in the ass.

Lmao still unsure on BB!!

Also BB exit involves a stunt of some kind........... and apparently its stuff that hasn't been done before

How do you all find this stuff out?! Without this thread I'd have no spoilers lol! I lurve this thread <3

There was a pic tweeted, and both Emmet and Neil were teasing with tweets saying how battered and sore they were (maybe a fight scene?)

Monday 4th
The clock is ticking to find a liver donor as Esther's condition worsens - she desperately needs a new liver within the next 24 hours.

As the Osbornes prepare to say their goodbyes, will Esther reveal the truth about her bullies?

Meanwhile, Will comes home from hospital with Dodger's help. Dodger is doing his best to look after Will while Dirk and Dennis are on the rigs, but it's not easy. He turns up at the boat in a wheelchair so that he can better understand his brother's situation. Will then challenges Dodger to try pulling some girls while in the wheelchair, a task which Dodger quickly accepts.

Elsewhere, John Paul is keen to impress at his job interview for the English teacher position at the sixth form. John Paul accidentally spills coffee on Patrick at the coffee shop and when he is later faced with his interviewer, it turns out to be Patrick - he's the new principal! Despite the shaky start, however, it seems that John Paul could be the man for the job as Patrick is impressed to see him break up a fight between Phoebe and Sinead.

Tuesday 5th
As Esther is wheeled into theatre, the guilt becomes too much for Ruby. She finally confesses everything, and her shocking revelation rocks the Osbornes' world.

Meanwhile, Diane is excited with new prospects on the horizon now that Patrick is her new boss at the sixth form. But could Sinead's behaviour prove costly if her guilt is revealed?

Elsewhere, Will is increasingly frustrated with Theresa's attempts to get Dodger's attention. He does his best to divert her away, but with Will pushing Dodger to the limits, how will Dodger react?

Also today, Cindy is caught up in an embarrassing misunderstanding.

Wednesday 6th
Ruby's world is shattered as the Osbornes make a devastating decision - but the tragedies are only just beginning.

When Ruby storms round to the O'Connors' to reveal all, she is thrown out. John Paul chases after her and when she runs away from him, she rushes straight into the path of Jack's oncoming car…

Meanwhile, Dodger helps Patrick move into the village and the pair continue to bond.

Elsewhere, Texas makes Will an offer too good to refuse when she asks him to move in with her.

Also today, Jen helps a new recruit, while Maxine thinks she might be pregnant - which leaves Mitzeee stunned.

Thursday 7th
Diane can't shake the idea that her stepdaughter could be a bully and needs proof. She finds Sinead's laptop and prepares herself for what she might find.

Diane is furious when she finds out the truth, and Sinead is forced to confess when faced with the evidence. But will Diane expose Sinead?

Meanwhile, as the Osbornes struggle to cope, can anybody help
save their family?
Elsewhere, Cheryl is presented with an exciting opportunity when Leanne surprises her with a meeting with a business investor. But it's in Southport - the place where Cheryl found her brother cutting up a body…

Also today, the Minniver sisters are dealt life-changing news when they take their pregnancy tests.

Friday 8th
With the Minniver sisters still reeling from their shock news, Mitzeee considers leaving the village. Can a mystery guest change her mind?

Meanwhile, Cheryl is flustered when she attends her meeting and finds Nate sitting in front of her.

Elsewhere, John Paul finds himself in a quandary.

Sounds like Monday's will be particularly emotional.

Casting news: Mitzeees final episode will air (Channel4) Friday Feb 15, Dylans final episode will air Tuesday Feb 19, Jen will exit Thursday Feb 21

I didn't realise two of those 3 characters were leaving...........

I wonder if Ruby does leave too, as she did an interview saying how ruby isn't all that bad, she can be redeemed (i think in a liver transplant) As Maddie did the same sort of interview and then died in the bus crash, and the same with Lynsey, they kept their exits very tipped lipped, and made amazing episodes.

There was something picked up in an interview recently that the girl who plays Ruby went off to LA I think. So not sure if thats for work or holiday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->