• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollyoaks

does any1 no if silas is gonna get caught over halloween surely he should?

Its either xmas/halloween but theres a rumour his contract has been extended to 2013 :shock: really cant be doing with that!

I do wonder though, if it's not halloween, how the heck he'll get away with this one!

Remember Silas has a dodgy heart I think so no doubt he'll just die himself at some point lol

I heard the storyline is ending November time, which would make sense as Jeff Rawle has stopped filming now apparently. I am loving this storyline and am really looking forward to the big climax. x x x

Ooh, I didn't know there was a Hollyoaks thread. I am probably too old to watch it, but I don't care. I'm not missing Dodger for anyone, nom nom nom...

It's especially good at the moment, Silas scares the crap out of me :wacko:

welcome to the dark side :D

I really hope there is a big climax, and they finish the storyline off properly and not leave it in mid air, as I will be cross and dissapointed

how sad was tonights e4 epidode :'(

Ooh, I didn't know there was a Hollyoaks thread. I am probably too old to watch it, but I don't care. I'm not missing Dodger for anyone, nom nom nom...

welcome to the dark side :D

:haha: Thanks!

I haven't seen the E4 episode yet, best avoid this thread til I've seen it!

I have missed 2 e4s now arrrggghhh

Joining in!

PleSe since I was working someone put it in a spoiler for me to read?

Eek!

https://i1.cdnds.net/11/43/618w_hollyoaks_friday_night.jpg Fright night promo

Ooh! I'd best keep that piccy away from DH, he might start getting into Hollyoaks :haha:

I hope it ends soon...Realllly creeps me out... Not sure i'll be able to watch the Halloween one..After seeing Rae die..ugh it made me feel sick sick sick.

Am I the only one who thinks Silas is a terrible actor?! He makes me criiinge. And why does no one ever notice him taunting and grabbing Lyndsey right outside of the pub in broad daylight?

And couldn't she record the evil phone conversations or something?! Hollyoaks hurts my brain.

I think Jeff Rawle is an amaaaazing actor! My god, he terrifys me !! lol

I do literally have nightmare about him - this whole halloween thing is gonna snap me lol

Im with you on Dodger!!

This with Silas is dragging on too far now! I want a new interesting storyline to follow..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->