• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollyoaks

The spoilers on digital spy really do make it sound like halloween marks the end of it?

So if he's giving clues to all the 'victims' maybe he will kill them all? Or is that being a bit to far fetched? :p If not then i say Amy.

Eeeeeek I don't want it to be Amy, she's the least sluttiest girl on HO :(. But she is kindof heartbroken now, so I guess it could be. I dunno. Theyre playing with our minds!!

There's been rumours it's going to be Heidi for ages.

why doesn't she take his phone calls or trap him some way. As if she is just going along with it. I know its the world of soap but still haha!! I bet mercedes is freezing to death down there too.. she' been there for days just in her wedding dress, bbrrrrrrr!!!

why doesn't she take his phone calls or trap him some way. As if she is just going along with it. I know its the world of soap but still haha!! I bet mercedes is freezing to death down there too.. she' been there for days just in her wedding dress, bbrrrrrrr!!!

okay this is gross but i was thinking that surely mercedes would be covered in wee by now? she has been stuck in one place for almost a week! And I agree, surely there must be some way to catch him out! I haven't seen any e4 episodes, does Doug believe her now? (Also Doug: worst american accent EVER....i cringe every time he speaks!)

I dunno why I even thought of it, obviously having changed a babies nappy every few hours for the past 16 months has had a slight effect on me :rofl: Also is Silas going to perform a home c section on her or something? it sounds like he knows the exact day that the baby will be born!

:shock: I hope not :haha: I'm kind of glad Mercedes is stuck in the cellar. Her baby bump freaks me out!

The baby was meant to be due Dec. Thats whats horrifying me!

Whaaat? I'm confused...so is he planning on keeping her down there for months or has Hollyoaks been stupid and forgotten Mercedes' due date?!

Whaaat? I'm confused...so is he planning on keeping her down there for months or has Hollyoaks been stupid and forgotten Mercedes' due date?!

It said in a few episodes ago (maybe last week) that she was 7month's pregnant...then Silas said other night that in a few weeks she'd have the baby

oh my god hollyoaks is so dumb. I am so ashamed to watch this shit sometimes :rofl:

You ladies forget, this is TV, she will give birth to a baby the size of a 6 month old :haha:

We all know it's shit, but we just can't help ourselves :haha: I am ashamed to say I've been watching it since it started 16 years ago :blush: Fuck, I'm old :rofl:

I remember her mentioning her change of due date in front of Carl in the pub. Mental....

maybe it will just cut to a shot of him holding the baby and the rest is just left to our imagination of how it was delivered etc?! HAHA wouldn't surprise me!

Nah i don't think Mercedes will end up giving birth down in the cellar. I think it'd be a little too far fetched for them to play out, i'm not sure, but i think she will be rescued before baby is born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->