Hollyoaks

I duno I find it too odd a link that will fell from a height n now so will Texas so I wouldn't be so unsurprised if will jumped out of his wheelchair n done it. Maybe she finds out about his stalking on the wedding day she wants an annulment and he goes bit more crazy.

Also whoever it was that wants ruby gone I hear ya there. I swear hollyoaks try to find the most untalented actors to employ. Maybe never having won anything at soap awards should tell them acting is pretty vital skill to have in the industry.

:rofl:

I adore Brendan, but the Stendan relationship was a letdown. I like heartbroken Brendan who does crazy stuff for Ste's love and safety. Not Daddy Brendan reading bedtime stories :haha:

Aww, but that was cuuuute!! :haha: I do know what you mean though, I always loved it when BB went crazy and battered people to death with a hammer! Not entirely sure what that says about me but oh well :blush:

Yeah I agree, nothing quite like a sawn off foot :rofl:

I find it funny that we're all talking about the shitty actors/actresses and nobody has mentioned Liberty... easily the worst one of the lot!! Good singer though...

I've been trying to remember her name :haha: I cringe whenever she is on screen, it's like someone is waving a wooden plank about she has that little talent.

Yay this threads back alive :happydance:
Been stalking for a while and was pretty depressed when the thread was abandoned :p

Spoilers for next week;
Monday 29th April

Maxine is surprised when Kevin returns, but will he bring more trouble than good?

Ste also returns to the village, but there's something different about him. It doesn't take long before he loses control, beating Kevin to a pulp when he sees him.

Meanwhile, as Diane's anxieties about her future increase, Sinead goes into labour.

Elsewhere, Dodger sets out to determine the cause of Texas's change of heart, but will his manipulative brother intervene?

Tuesday 30th April

Sinead's 'labour' proves to be a false alarm. Diane is grateful for Tony's support after spotting him at the hospital, but what's the real reason he's there?

Meanwhile, Finn and Robbie bond by trashing the O'Connor house.

Elsewhere, Martha's antics give Callum a rude awakening.

Also today, Doug is shocked by Ste's aggressive attitude. Doug confronts his ex, prompting Ste to announce that he's selling his half of the deli.

Finally, Patrick's animosity towards Kevin pushes him to grave extremes.

Wednesday 1st May

With the stress of the week's events finally catching up with her, will Tony be able to console a distraught Diane?

Meanwhile, Maxine battles with her true emotions, but can anybody make her see sense?

Elsewhere, Ste and Doug continue to argue. Can they put their differences aside to win a prestigious food competition?

Also today, Callum inadvertently rubs Robbie up the wrong way by sharing a passionate kiss with Holly. Robbie wants what Callum has.

Thursday 2nd May

When Robbie decides to throw an illegal rave at Chez Chez, Ste notices the teen's money-making ability and wants in. However, Ste has second thoughts when he spots Robbie with a bag of pills.

Later, in a bid to get Callum back for kissing Holly, Robbie spikes his beer, but it's Maxine who eventually drinks it. Everyone is frightened when Maxine collapses.

Meanwhile, Phoebe is shocked when she spots one of the immigrants, Vincent, outside College Coffee - while George tries to conceal his envy.

Elsewhere, at her scan, Diane can't believe it when the sonographer tells her that she's actually having twins.

Friday 3rd April

Sinead begs Tony to stick around and help the O'Connor family raise the babies, but there's something in Tony's eyes that suggests maybe he won't be around forever.

Later, Tony can't take it anymore and confides in Darren - he has testicular cancer.

Meanwhile, with his moneymaking scheme in tatters, how far will Ste go to get the funds to buy the club?

Elsewhere, when Maxine takes a turn for the worst, can Patrick finally admit his true feelings?

Also today, Phoebe tries to help Vincent in any way she can. However, what she really wants is for him to stay with her - she's surprised to realise that she still has feelings for the runaway.

well well well , i havnt been able to watch since Brendan left but i am now so behind!

WTF sinead in labour......how far gone is she now?

well well well , i havnt been able to watch since Brendan left but i am now so behind!

WTF sinead in labour......how far gone is she now?

I think she said last week that she had 9/10 weeks to go. It's false labour though so don't think she has her any time soon.

ahhh ok thank you shelli.

Think id better watch a couple of eps to catch up :haha:

Casually strutting about in my signed emmett tshirt :rofl:
60581_10151537037799318_1163804722_n.jpg

44820_10151533543974318_468380484_n.jpg

Casually strutting about in my signed emmett tshirt :rofl:
60581_10151537037799318_1163804722_n.jpg

44820_10151533543974318_468380484_n.jpg

OH MY GOD I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Didn't know Texas was going to be murdered, they always make the most unrealistic person do it, it'll probably be Tom HAHA. :dohh: I feel sorry for Tony, he was always a good guy, I don't want him to dieeeee. I'm just waiting on Silas coming back, why isn't he a suspect for her death?

Also did anyone watch it tonight on e4? Does Will really have feelings for Leanne or is he just saying it to keep her quiet?

I guess they have suspects but who's to say its not any of them ;)

Have I missed something?
In the Spoilers for Tuesday 30th why would Finn wanna do that?

Atomic,is that Clare cooper in the back of the pic?? Heard they were back together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->