Hollyoaks

https://www.bbcshop.com/crime/the-fall-dvd/invt/av3083/

Heres the BBC pre-order link. I'm looking forward to it. :)

Can't wait for the fall to be shown!! May they reckon!

Me neither! You can already get it (or pre-order?) on Amazon too! Someone told me Emmett only has a small part though?

Yeah,I'm from Northern Ireland though and lots of really good actors/actresses from here are in it. Love Gerard McCarthy, and Branagh Waugh (Cheryl from h/o) is in it too.

Can't wait for the fall to be shown!! May they reckon!

Me neither! You can already get it (or pre-order?) on Amazon too! Someone told me Emmett only has a small part though?

Yeah,I'm from Northern Ireland though and lots of really good actors/actresses from here are in it. Love Gerard McCarthy, and Branagh Waugh (Cheryl from h/o) is in it too.

Yeah I know, and Karen Hassan (Lynsey from HO) too :flower:

It's a new bbc2 series starting soon

Weird

I found this on twitter

Is this a very old pic or should we be noting the "new" name of the club? Which I assume means one person?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 26
Oh god it is recent! Here's the old style

Think I fell upon a spoiler there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 47
Ooo! Very good investigator AP :haha:

I managed to catch up watching a couple of eps from each week I missed :rofl:

Weird

I found this on twitter

Is this a very old pic or should we be noting the "new" name of the club? Which I assume means one person?

I'm not liking this... I'm not liking this at all :haha: So that must mean that Ste doesn't get it... Surely he'd keep the name Chez Chez if he wanted to stay close to Brendan.

Thats a rubbish new logo tho. Looks very out dated and like something we used to doodle on our school books. Whos the man? I'm on my phone so it's unclear or is it unclear for a teaser anyway?

I think he is just a singer songwriter who went on a wee tour, as far as I am aware

Weird

I found this on twitter

I'm not liking this... I'm not liking this at all :haha: So that must mean that Ste doesn't get it... Surely he'd keep the name Chez Chez if he wanted to stay close to Brendan.

Unless Warren gets out - which I doubt...(but I bet he will at some point when Claire returns, no brainer there!!!!) then it's gotta be Claire.

Weird

I found this on twitter

Weird

I found this on twitter

Unless Warren gets out - which I doubt...(but I bet he will at some point when Claire returns, no brainer there!!!!) then it's gotta be Claire.

Just when I thought I couldn't hate the woman more :haha: I thought Jamie Lomas spent a lot of time in LA not long ago... surely he wouldn't look for work out there if he was going back to HO? :shrug:

Im sure I read somewhere that claire is disappearing again soon but returning late summer.

Im just catching up, wow the hen/stag episode was so all over the place :wacko:

I know I'm being a bit over critical and its only soapland but how did Will get all those cameras everywhere when he's meant to be in a wheelchair without anyone seeing him?

I know I'm being a bit over critical and its only soapland but how did Will get all those cameras everywhere when he's meant to be in a wheelchair without anyone seeing him?

I think Dodger put them all up but didn't know that Will has them connected to his laptop? Something like that rings a bell anyway... I've not been watching it religiously for a couple of weeks now, only when I remember to put it on after getting LO settled.

Yea spuds mama but I can't remember why the cameras r up!

I'll have the link to an eBay auction for a signed Emmett Scanlan moustache pillow tomorrow. (It's genuine I promise, I have the pics of him signing it before he signed my tshirt)

All proceeds are being split 50/50 between Yorkhill Children's Foundation and the charity I'm part of, Simpsons Special Care Babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->