Hollyoaks

https://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=261206995387

Get bidding nutters x

Oh my gosh, I want that pillow so much!! I am so tempted but it literally means I would be put in my overdraft!! :cry:

I think Dodger was putting the cameras up, but I have no idea how it is linked to Will's laptop, he is pretty clever so I am assuming he wired it up himself. :shrug: The storylines are not that clear!

Claire must be coming back again, surely she wouldn't just come back for three weeks? But wouldn't she be jailed for kidnapping Mercedes?

Yeah Claire's coming back again.

An overdraft for charity? You know it's worth it :rofl:

Hah, I can't afford to :cry: if I get my electricity bill in the next few days, depending on what I owe I might be able to bid :yipee:

I finally watched HO again last night, I didn't bother to catch up and just jumped into E4. It wasn't too bad, needs more eye candy though :rofl:

AP, your siggy keeps taking me by surprise every time I see you post in baby club :rofl:

Same here :rofl:

I just checked the bidding, whoever is responsible is amazing <3

I really did frame my tshirt by the way :rofl:

I'd planned to be an eBay ninja and put in a big bid right at the very last second but it's already gone over my limit! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Wow, that bidding is amazing! Such a lovely cause :) I can't believe how high it is!

I was heartbroken tonight at Hollyoaks, I want Diane and Tony to get together so much :cry: Do you think he will survive the cancer?

I can't see them killing him off, not with them losing so many popular cast members recently, he is one of the very few left that most people like x x x

I can't imagine they'd kill him off either... he's been in it from the very start so surely they'd give him a big exit? They don't seem to be making a big deal out of this storyline so far :shrug:

I hope they don't I really like Tony.

What's going on with Ste?? Hope they're not gonna try and turn him into Brendan! X

Scally Ste :rofl: even Kieron Richardson admits he's turning into mini Brendan. Healing process I guess :haha:

Still not watched it in a while. the whole Claire and Texas storylines really put me off

I prefer this Ste to the sap who married Doug though :haha:

Claire hasn't been in it since I started paying more attention last week :shrug:

Yeah i prefer scally ste!

I wonder if he will try and grow a tache next :lol:

I don't think they will kill Tony off. I reckon he will be in HO until he retires because he will always been known as Tony now and probably won't get other parts.

Wasn't nick pickard in 2.4 children years ago or was it the bloke who played dom? I hope he stays in it.

Anyone see tonight's first look? Newbie isn't too bad on the eye but once again not someone that was employed on his acting abilities.

Oh god I've just done a marathon 2 week catch up! Who's the newbie? Maybe I fell asleep lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->