Hollyoaks

Wasn't nick pickard in 2.4 children years ago or was it the bloke who played dom? I hope he stays in it.

Anyone see tonight's first look? Newbie isn't too bad on the eye but once again not someone that was employed on his acting abilities.

Nope it was Nicks brother John, who did indeed play Dom too.

Wasn't nick pickard in 2.4 children years ago or was it the bloke who played dom? I hope he stays in it.

Anyone see tonight's first look? Newbie isn't too bad on the eye but once again not someone that was employed on his acting abilities.

Nope it was Nicks brother John, who did indeed play Dom too.

Ahh I thought it might of been. Even thinking of 2.4 children makes me feel seriously old :(

God, it does :/

Oh noooo now I have the theme tune in my head!

I cant remember the theme but just looking I was nearly 3 when it started and just turned 11 when it finished. :/

Is it Dr Browning and Jim? That's what I just read but not sure that's right.

Also just seen this;

Sixth former Callum Kane will be rushed to hospital after being shot later this month.

Callum's life hangs in the balance after he is caught up in an armed robbery at Price Slice.

The storyline begins when Callum (Laurie Duncan) finds out that bad boys Robbie Roscoe and Finn O'Connor are planning to steal the local shop's takings.

Callum initially wants to be involved in the risky money-making plan, as his family will be evicted if they don't come up with three months' worth of rent within a week.

The student later pulls out when he discovers that ringleader Robbie (Charlie Wernham) plans to use a gun in the incident. However, when Robbie and Finn go ahead with their plot, a concerned Callum watches on from afar to see how things go.

Things get off to a bad start as Finn (Keith Rice) is shocked to realise that his sister Sinead is the employee on duty at the shop. With Robbie and Finn both wearing balaclavas, Sinead has no idea that she is being held up by her own brother.

Stephanie Davis, who plays Sinead, told All About Soap: "Sinead thinks she's going to die, especially when Robbie gets rough with her, demanding that she opens the till."

Events then take a terrifying turn when Darren Osborne (Ashley Taylor Dawson) heads into the shop with his baby son Oscar, unaware of the frightening situation taking place inside.

Realising it's time to intervene, Callum rushes into Price Slice and tries to wrestle the gun from Robbie, but is left seriously injured when he is shot in the struggle.

As Finn and Robbie flee the scene, Callum needs emergency medical attention and is rushed off in an ambulance, leaving the Kanes distraught as they could be about to lose him.

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Tuesday, May 21 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Oh and this one;

Teenager Sinead O'Connor will give birth in a burnt-out car later this month.

The mouthy shop worker only has her brother Finn (Keith Rice) and Esther Bloom (Jazmine Franks) to support her as she goes into labour in a remote location.

Sinead's ordeal begins when she discovers that Finn was involved in an armed robbery at Price Slice, which has left Callum Kane fighting for his life.

Needing to find her brother, Sinead teams up with Esther and tracks him down at an abandoned petrol station.

Sinead's plans to confront her wayward sibling are then suddenly interrupted as she starts experiencing contractions.

With Sinead needing to get comfortable somewhere, a supportive Esther guides her over to a burnt-out car, before helping to deliver the baby.

The dramatic scenes could bring Sinead and Esther closer together again after they were at the centre of a dark bullying storyline a few months ago.

Stephanie Davis, who plays Sinead, told All About Soap: "Sinead really isn't prepared and Esther's being quite tough. Sinead keeps saying, 'I can't do this - I give up', and Esther gives her a big whack across the face!

"She yells at Esther, 'That's what you've always wanted to do, isn't it?' and she replies, 'Yes it is, now push!' That's when Sinead and Esther begin to bond."

Once Sinead's baby daughter has been delivered, she begins to reconsider her decision to give up the youngster to stepmum Diane.

Davis added: "The baby isn't breathing at first. Finn rings for an ambulance, and poor Sinead is beside herself. She always said that she didn't want this kid, but the minute she's born, Sinead's maternal instincts kick in."

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Thursday, May 23 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Couldn't care less about Callum, I wouldn't miss him if he did die lol. Is Sinead's baby early then? I can't remember when it was that she said she had 10 weeks left?

Is it Dr Browning and Jim? That's what I just read but not sure that's right.

I think it is, but it still doesnt make sense RE: The Loft. I suspect their ownership will be short lived to Claire

So what are people's predictions for what happened at the end of tonight's e4??

I'm thinking Will... I bet he's been able to walk the whole time :haha:

I'm thinking none of them

Watching last nights C4 episode, did anyone see Dodger ringing Texas near the end? Her phone number was just 00000000000 :haha:

I was completely shocked with last night's E4, I hadn't been reading previews etc so didn't know that was going to happen at all!

I was thinking Leanne, but then just read online that she gets charged with Texas's murder next week, so it probably isn't her. Agree that I have been thinking that Will could walk the whole time too! I thought that might be something that came out on the wedding day

The way they showed Theresa angry etc in the run up makes me think it's defo not her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->