Hollyoaks

I don't understand why everyone moved out the way to let her fall :lol: Surely they would all try and gather underneath her to catch her insteas of just watching?

I always thought will could walk and he was just putting it on, i can see straight through him ;-) lol

More important news though.......... The Fall starts on monday :D

Former Hollyoaks star Karen Hassan has been filming new scenes for the soap, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

The actress's character Lynsey Nolan was killed off in a shocking plot twist last year, but will reappear on screen for a handful of scenes in the summer.

While Lynsey won't be making a full-blown return from the dead, insiders suggest that she will be seen as a vision or a ghost in a new storyline.

Lynsey's reappearance is likely to tie in with a new plot for her killer Doctor Browning (Joseph Thompson), who begins to feel uneasy when his fiancée Mercedes Fisher (Jennifer Metcalfe) books their wedding for the first anniversary of Lynsey's murder.

A Hollyoaks source told Digital Spy: "Lynsey was one of our most popular characters, so it's been great to have Karen back on set again.

"The producers are keeping tight-lipped about the exact reasons for her return, but with the first anniversary of Lynsey's death approaching, it's very likely that Browning will be involved."

Lynsey's murder last summer was one of Hollyoaks' most shocking moments ever, as producers kept Hassan's departure completely under wraps until her exit episode aired.

Speaking to Digital Spy at the time, Hassan commented: "I just wish everybody all the best and I'm going to miss everyone. There's a few people who I'm sure I'll still see every week and stay friends with them. You never know, Hollyoaks do bring people back as ghosts every now and again, so maybe it isn't the final farewell!"

Hassan will also soon be seen in BBC Two's new serial killer drama The Fall, which begins on Monday (May 13).

I watched the E4 ep earlier this morning. Bad bad episode, I can't put my finger on it, but it wasn't the Hollyoaks I have come to know and love. :(

I'm hoping that Silas killed her, but the way HO is going at the moment it'll probably be someone random and completely unrelated, like Tom :rofl: Wait, Didn't Tom have a thing for Texas at one point? The plot thickens :rofl:

I watched the E4 ep earlier this morning. Bad bad episode, I can't put my finger on it, but it wasn't the Hollyoaks I have come to know and love. :(

I'm hoping that Silas killed her, but the way HO is going at the moment it'll probably be someone random and completely unrelated, like Tom :rofl: Wait, Didn't Tom have a thing for Texas at one point? The plot thickens :rofl:

:rofl:

Love your way of thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, it looks a lot like it was Dodger so far, but I doubt it. I think it is either Will or Theresa judging by their reactions. I thought Will might blame it on Dodger :shrug: I definitely think it will be Silas!

I really hope it was Silas, and why did Will say that she had no enemies, I'm pretty sure Silas saying he will come back to kill her one day should make him number one suspect.

why are we still spoilering when it's already happened on c4 now? :haha: I'd love for it to be Silas but I think if it was him they would've shown his face... make it a big dramatic return, y'know?

https://www.allaboutsoap.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Silas1-580x385.jpg

I forgot just how evil he looked. *shudder*

They need Silas tbh. Bet their viewers have dropped massively.

What did she say to Will before she died? I couldn't hear it :(

Dodger

Apparently

I imagine that was true though

She said dodger? Oh no!

I think it was Theresa cause she was lurking around like a creep plus if will had done it he wouldn't have got there so quick because he have had to go down a lift?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->