Hollyoaks

Why thanks you

Now more importantly did anyone know Emmett scallan and Cheryl are in a new tv series on BBC2 I think?

Yep The Fall, in a few weeks on BBC2. I think Bronagh plays a bigger part by the sounds of it. Emmett sounds like he's only in one episode but we shall seeeeeee.i miss his face!

I ken we can rewind it a few times :rofl:

Wait, does it really matter that he wouldnt of got there that quickly cos he had to go in a lift? This is Hollyoaks so they never make timing etc realistic.

I still think Will can walk, so managed to push her then run down the stairs :haha:

The Fall is on next week, the 13th at 9pm I think :thumbup:

^ I already told you lovely ladies, that the fall starts on monday 13th! Only 3 days go

its cos your all a bunch of will lovers now, you dont listen to the important stuff :rofl:

Omg people on here don't actually like Will do they?! He does my head in :haha:

Thats all anyone talks about on here now. lol

Will this, will that...... Anyone would think he is making his condition up to attract a wife and get some attention! :rofl:

Will to me is yuk, i wouldn't go there even if he wa the last man on earth, he isnt remotely good looking, and he is just plain weird!

Agreed :rofl:

na I'm too busy auctioning off his signed pillows for crazy amounts :rofl: I wish I knew who it was!

Yeah it was £206 :shock: and we still have another to raffle off. I wonder what he thought of that!!

I wonder what your prop will be.....

*dildo* cough * :rofl:

Ap did eBay let u off the fees? I know they sometimes do for charity auctions

I'm not sure, it wasnt my account :)

Yeah it was £206 :shock: and we still have another to raffle off. I wonder what he thought of that!!

I wonder what your prop will be.....

*dildo* cough * :rofl:

I'd be happy with that if Kieron Richardson signed it too...

Stendan dildo!!! :rofl:

A Stendan dildo would be amazing, you should frame it about your mantle piece :winkwink:

I used to think Will was good looking, then he got creepy and turned ugly!

OMG I was doing a Google search to find a pic of Will and his creepy serial killer eyes and I found this:

https://www.e4.com/media/GrQaDGKg303nRGSQaHh3li.jpg :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->