Hollyoaks

Omg has anyone seen the pic Emmett just posted on Twitter? He looks like a fetus, all clean shaven... I'm not used to it :rofl:

Hahahaha at the dildo.

I hate Will too :sick:

I think it was Wills mum that pushed Texas....don't know why, just a guess :p

The whole mum thing would make real sense!

Ohhh I didn't watch E4's!
What happened? Spoiler?

They showed Will having a flashback where he went back up to the hotel room, argued with Texas, then got out of his chair and pushed her out of the window.

Actually... they showed Will went up there in his wheelchair but after she'd been pushed you heard footsteps running down the stairs... obviously he wouldn't leave his chair because it'd be a dead giveaway. Very unrealistic Hollyoaks :winkwink: :haha:

Omg has anyone seen the pic Emmett just posted on Twitter? He looks like a fetus, all clean shaven... I'm not used to it :rofl:

I wouldn't know him if he passed me in the street! Roll on mon!! Do we need a separate the fall thread?

Actually... they showed Will went up there in his wheelchair but after she'd been pushed you heard footsteps running down the stairs... obviously he wouldn't leave his chair because it'd be a dead giveaway. Very unrealistic Hollyoaks :winkwink: :haha:

I'm imagining him running down the stairs carrying his chair over his head :rofl:

I thought they were gonna drag it out and make us guess who did it, not show us the next day!

How boring if it was really Will :( I'm hoping Silas has had a play in it somewhere. HO are really sucking with storylines at the minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->