Hollyoaks

I've got all of last weeks E4s to watch tonight! Any good or was it the usual shite? :haha:

Anyone else annoyed by Sinead? I feel bad for her but in reality we know she would get help money wise with her child lol.

I was thinking about that the other week... benefits are never mentioned in soap land are they?

Hollyoaks chiefs have announced that Danny Dyer will star in Hollyoaks Later this year.

The film actor is taking on the role of a ruthless ex-pat known as 'The White Man' in the new series, which sees fan favourite Tony Hutchinson (Nick Pickard) have an epic adventure in Spain and Morocco.

Dyer's storyline begins when Tony agrees to carry out a dodgy deal for the village's newest bad boy Trevor Royle (Greg Wood).

As Tony takes up the job, he has no idea that he is about to fall foul of The White Man.

When the deal goes horribly wrong, a nightmare ensues which sees Tony, his brother Dom (John Pickard) and his old friends Finn (James Redmond) and Kurt (Jeremy Edwards) all get caught up in a world of high-stakes poker, Russian roulette and kidnapping - with The White Man as an unrelenting adversary.

Show bosses have promised that Dyer will bring "plenty of menacing drama to his enigmatic character".

Hollyoaks Later producer Jane Steventon commented: "I'm thrilled that we have brought together such an amazing cast for this year's Later and with the addition of Danny Dyer, the adventures can really kick off."

The new series of Hollyoaks Later will be screened in the autumn on E4.

That all sounds so unrealistic, I mean Tony doing dodgy dealings? As if!

Danny Dyer?! Looks like I won't be watching that he's a terrible actor and I agree it's too unrealistic of Tony. Even dyers character name the white man sounds a load of cheap, it's the kind of thing you'd think up in primary school :/ seriously unimpressed Hollyoaks.

Unsubscribing as I haven't watched hollyoaks for 2 months!! Danny dire kills it for me!!

I cannot stand Dyer. I can't.
Did they think this would match up to last year? :dohh:

....I LOVE Danny Dyer haha!
Looks like I'm the only one!

Erm what?

Where is Danny dyer in this?!

He's gonna be in this years Laters

Hollyoaks chiefs have announced that Danny Dyer will star in Hollyoaks Later this year.

The film actor is taking on the role of a ruthless ex-pat known as 'The White Man' in the new series, which sees fan favourite Tony Hutchinson (Nick Pickard) have an epic adventure in Spain and Morocco.

Dyer's storyline begins when Tony agrees to carry out a dodgy deal for the village's newest bad boy Trevor Royle (Greg Wood).

As Tony takes up the job, he has no idea that he is about to fall foul of The White Man.

When the deal goes horribly wrong, a nightmare ensues which sees Tony, his brother Dom (John Pickard) and his old friends Finn (James Redmond) and Kurt (Jeremy Edwards) all get caught up in a world of high-stakes poker, Russian roulette and kidnapping - with The White Man as an unrelenting adversary.

Show bosses have promised that Dyer will bring "plenty of menacing drama to his enigmatic character".

Hollyoaks Later producer Jane Steventon commented: "I'm thrilled that we have brought together such an amazing cast for this year's Later and with the addition of Danny Dyer, the adventures can really kick off."

The new series of Hollyoaks Later will be screened in the autumn on E4.

Is this not going to be a tad 'MAD DOGS' style then??

Actually, saying that.. when Silas was in it i had about 2 or 3 messed up dreams about him trying to kill me :rofl:

Actually, saying that.. when Silas was in it i had about 2 or 3 messed up dreams about him trying to kill me :rofl:

Snap Sarah, I had several too. Must have really got to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->