Hollyoaks

I had completely forgotten that everybody still thinks sineads baby is barts til tonight :dohh:

Eurgh I hate Mandy, hope she doesn't come back!

The late night sounds good, I loved Finn back in the day and Kurt was easy on the eye lol. Although didn't Dom go to jail for a long time for setting fire to Il Gnosh? Surprised he's out already. Looking forward to it though, I do love the late night HO :D

I think Tony's story is going to be a dream. I'm almost certain Kurt's character was killed off screen.

First look - I didn't see it, but I did read Tom spots something, is this it?

Raggydoll

According to Wiki
After much soul- searching, Ruth and Kurt decided to call it a day. "I am going to let everyone get on with their lives. I am going to go away to grow up, so we can both work out what we really want…" Kurt said, and he left, promising Ruth that he would always be her friend. Tragically, just six months after saying goodbye, he was killed in a jet ski accident. Lucy later found out the accident had been caused by Rob but it turned out to have been a random hit and run and Rob had told people he killed him to look hard.

Yeah now you mention it I remember Kurt died but it wouldn't surprise me if HO brought him back like they do with all the other dead people :haha:

Over on Hollyoaks, Anna Savage's behaviour takes a shocking turn as she threatens to kill her ex-partner Patrick Blake and their daughter Sienna.

When Anna (Saskia Wickham) starts to believe that Patrick (Jeremy Sheffield) may have murdered Texas, she attacks him at home and decides to blow up the flat with him inside.

Just as Anna is about to flick on a lighter to carry out her terrible plan, Sienna (Anna Passey) suddenly appears from the bedroom. However, when Sienna sides with her father and refuses to leave, Anna prepares to kill them all…

The Blakes manage to get to safety, but Anna's out-of-control behaviour leaves Patrick determined to get her out of the picture once and for all.

Stooping to a new low, Patrick starts claiming that Anna was the one who killed Texas. Sienna also sees this as the only way to get her unhinged mother behind bars, and so falsely tells the police that Anna confessed everything to her.

A guilt-ridden Will is later shocked to see that his mother has been put in the frame for his own crime. Going to visit Anna, he finally cracks and tells her that he was the real culprit.

Will soon regrets his spur-of-the-moment confession as he fears that Anna will expose his guilt. However, unpredictable Anna does the opposite, giving a false confession to the police in order to protect her son…

You know you care AP.............. whatever happenend to Finn, didnt he get married to Tonys mum?

Hollyoaks bosses have added an online bonus element to the Browning stalker story, which viewers saw kick off last night.

A Twitter account for the stalker of Doctor Browning has been set up to allow fans to follow the story beyond the Channel 4 episodes.

Last night's episode of the soap saw Browning receive a cryptic note that simply read: "I know what you did."

However, the Twitter account saw the stalker post online after the episode, writing: "I hope you liked my little present, @DrPaulBrowning. There's plenty more to come. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID."

Some of the stalker's surprises will be seen in the 6.30pm showing of Hollyoaks on Channel 4 and some of them will be online never-seen-before exclusives.

Follow @BrowningsShadow on Twitter to read their cryptic posts to Browning and to find out what other surprises are in store. The tweets will be posted in real-time, helping
viewers to work out who the stalker is.

https://twitter.com/browningsshadow

I followed Brownings Shadow last night, didnt realise it was a ploy :rofl:

I actually did watch HO last night, it wasnt AS cringey as it has been, liking Mercedes character last night.

Anyway shadow - my bet is Claire / Myra / Silas

Silas would be a good explanation

Bring back Silas!

I think that's the only way I would start watching again. I do mean to every day I tell myself to, but I always forget.

Anyone think Vincent and Phoebe might get married so he can stay in the country?
I hope so, I like Vincent, he sweet!

I've missed a couple of episodes. Thanks for the link though, I'm "following" Browning's shadow on Twitter.

Could the shadow be Will? I wasn't actually watching Hollyoaks when Lindsey was murdered, I missed a few months around that time.

:dohh: Didn't think Vincent was gay, his storyline is so sad :cry: I hope he becomes legal through marriage he is so sweet

Is he? I missed that bit. But I do actually like um

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->