Hollyoaks

Probably reading too much into it but what's the deal with Lindsey and Freddie? Has he got feelings for her?

Probably reading too much into it but what's the deal with Lindsey and Freddie? Has he got feelings for her?

I wondered if they'd had a fling n the baby would be Freddies.

I've been saying that ever since she first came into it! Something will probably happen between them... or maybe it already has (before they moved to the village) :shrug:

After tonight's I dont think it's freddies but he obviously wishes it was and that he was with her. I wouldn't mind a bit of Freddie ;)

I want to know the story between them two! I keep thinking ' Have i missed something here?'

Anyone think (long shot I know) maybe Silas got under Wills skin, and coaxed him into killing Texas, as he was writing something on Silas, maybe he trained him, and when anna takes the rap, he has to come back and sort it out! and the whole stalking browning thing. i cant see it being anyone in the village, and i dont think claire, her return was pointless, but she is back later on in the year

Ive seen loads of oaks spoilers, but they all look boring, hate the whole ste and drugs thing, and sinead is just a dirty girl.

There is a spoiler coming up with holly, think it goes down the under age/abuse route after cindy's new bloke takes a shine to holly

Loved the fake death last night, that did make me laugh

Hollyoaks regulars Ste Hay and Freddie Roscoe are heading for disaster as they team up again in a new storyline.

The bad boys, played by Kieron Richardson and Charlie Clapham, will be at the centre of a shock stabbing plot as they attempt to hold up a hospital delivery van of drugs.

Doctor Browning (Joseph Thompson) is responsible for coming up with the drastic idea, needing to raise £100,000 to pay for a hit on his mother-in-law Myra McQueen.

An unimpressed Ste initially refuses when Browning approaches him to do his dirty work. However, when the village's newest villain Trevor Royle (Greg Wood) finds out what Browning is planning, he wants to be involved and puts Ste under strict instruction to carry out the raid.

Knowing it's a two-man job, Ste approaches Freddie for help and they get off to a promising start as they put on balaclavas and successfully hold up the van on a deserted road.

Unfortunately, events take a terrifying turn for the worse when Trevor turns up with his men.

Unsure of what's going on, Freddie goes on the defensive and starts a fight with Trevor's henchmen. In the ensuing chaos, either Freddie or Ste will be stabbed.

I haven't a clue what is going on with Freddie and Lyndsy and I fear for Ash with Will

I hope will doesnt get away with it?? I think Freddie is in love with Lynsey!

I have to admit, all the story lines are boring me atm too. Although, i dont think anything will ever grip me like the silas story did lol

Also I have another question.................

Has dodger left for good?

Don't think so, they didn't announce Danny Mac's departure anyway and he's still on the opening credits :shrug:

I'm not sure how much longer I can watch Siennas awful awful 'acting' it actually makes me angry how rubbish she is!

...Also, on the subject on Lindsey and Freddie anyone notice how she said 'this' child in E4s episode? Maybe nothing but to me it almost seemed like they were trying to make a point of it :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->