Hollyoaks

Nah neither do I but we can only hope

Awkkkkk short lived!

It's really annoying me!!!

i wonder what will happen now............ shame it was so short lived...... so annoying!

Hollyoaks is annoying me at the moment. Can't stand Sienna, she's annoying. As for the spoiler, I doubt it will happen!

The trailer for the summer, have to say there is some potential for some really good storylines there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4FoxX1--WU

Argh the things I would do to Freddie!! Looks good does all that start from 22nd? Or just when they're releasing the ad to c4?

I don't know why but I'm really surprised that Jim is Dr Browning's stalker and is working with Trevor. I totally wasn't expecting it!

I don't know why but I'm really surprised that Jim is Dr Browning's stalker and is working with Trevor. I totally wasn't expecting it!

I know! For a while I was really hoping he was still working for Brendan... getting revenge for Lynsdey and all that. I knew it was never going to happen but a girl can dream :haha:

It was either him or Claire for me, doesnt surprise me at all

Hollyoaks, Ste Hay's emotional new storyline begins as he is reunited with his mother Pauline.

When Ste (Kieron Richardson) and his flatmate Sinead O'Connor consider leaving the village to escape all their recent dramas, Ste realises that he can't move on without seeing his mum one last time.

With Pauline suffering from cancer, Ste is shocked when he goes to visit her and sees how fragile she looks.

Discovering how much his mum is suffering, Ste helps her move out of his childhood home and into the council flat. However, Ste is later furious when he finds out that Pauline has various cards and letters from his dad, who he'd always thought wanted nothing to do with him.

In the end, Ste and Pauline finally reach an understanding and share a tender moment at the flat. He promises to help fulfil her final wishes, but is shellshocked when she asks him to help her die.

Ste's ex-partner Doug Carter later suggests that he should consider Pauline's request, but can he really agree to this?

also when did we find out about the stalker? have i totally missed it on tv?

saw the last 2 mins of e4 episode tonight as i was channel flicking....... poor nancy :(

When will smiles like he did after the credits e4 he really makes himself unattractive. Kinda reminded me of the smiler advert.

Oh hopefully they don't go down that route..... :nope: we didn't use protection, please don't it's not that easy :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->