• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollyoaks

yeh I assume she will too. Its all soooo excitingly terrible isn't it hahah

I am so confused! Doesn't help that a) I don't know the rules of chess and b) I can't remember the clues!

I thought she had until midnight halloween which would be monday...So why are they saying tomorrow :/ Why didn't he just say until the end of fright night...thats whats confused me!

The clue's arnt they something like
1) the fourth sunday of lent mean's nothing to her (or something like that??)
2) She didn't stop in their own bed last night. (Terease, Amy nor Texas stopped in there own beds last night)

Ooo yay a hollyoaks thread. I don't think mercedes is gonna die.. I hope not anyway! If it was gonna b something awful they'd be late night 1s surely.... eeek its creeping me out. havent watched tonights 1 yet as was getting lily bathed! Its on sky+ though so will be watching after the other soaps!

I think Lyndsey to now... or two victims...who knows.. stop dragging this Hollyoaks!

Yes this person has no need for the fourth Sunday in Lent (ie Easter Sunday when Jesus was resurrected).

Halloween is Monday isn't it? So Fright Night goes on for a few days.

I don't think he kills Mercedes but the clue tonight on C4 was "Closer than you think". Now I don't know if Lyndsey herself is the target (but then with all her accusations Silas will automatically be pulled in first but it's a soap...) Or if that is meant to point to the fact that Mercedes is under the Dog?

I'm actually voting Doug. Kid you not.

Maybe he kills them all. Hollyoaks loves a good mass cast-cull every now and then.

Maybe he kills them all. Hollyoaks loves a good mass cast-cull every now and then.

I thought this. But then theres the whole who killed calvin story line to happen yet. Surely there will be a storyline on that....especially with ethan knowing about it.

Can I say what happens with Mercedes or will that be spoiling it for everyone?

Theres a little icon of a smiley with his eyes covered just above the box where you type your message. Click that to wrap spoiler tags around your post :thumbup:

why doesn't she take his phone calls or trap him some way. As if she is just going along with it. I know its the world of soap but still haha!! I bet mercedes is freezing to death down there too.. she' been there for days just in her wedding dress, bbrrrrrrr!!!

okay this is gross but i was thinking that surely mercedes would be covered in wee by now? she has been stuck in one place for almost a week! And I agree, surely there must be some way to catch him out! I haven't seen any e4 episodes, does Doug believe her now? (Also Doug: worst american accent EVER....i cringe every time he speaks!)

[/B

I think that is his actual accent though.

Yeah PJ Brennan(Doug) is actually American :).
Hmmm, I think it might be Heidi...

Mercedes doesn't die, and I don't know if the sex of her baby has been revealed yet but a girl I used to go to school with had a baby boy about 3 months ago and he's playing her son

Don't know if that's a decent spoiler or not but I couldn't contain myself :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->