Hollyoaks

I guess he doesn't call then

Danny is annoyed that John Paul isn't answering his calls, unaware that JP has left his phone at home.

Wanting to teach his boyfriend a lesson, Danny looks for a rebound and spots Ste at the bar. The two men share a drink and head back to the council flat, but as Ste leads Danny to the bedroom, Danny realises he can't go through with it and leaves.

OMG!!!

Danny is annoyed that John Paul isn't answering his calls, unaware that JP has left his phone at home.

Wanting to teach his boyfriend a lesson, Danny looks for a rebound and spots Ste at the bar. The two men share a drink and head back to the council flat, but as Ste leads Danny to the bedroom, Danny realises he can't go through with it and leaves.

OMG!!!

Ewww

OMG!!!

Ewww

Thank god they didn't go through with it :haha:

OMG!!!

Ewww

Thank god they didn't go through with it :haha:
Oh man please to god tell me they aint snogging at least? Doesnt Danny know??? Aw man, aw man :sick:

That is soooo messed up! I'm guessing he doesn't know, I mean surely he wouldn't put himself in that situation if he knew it's his son?! :shock:

I don't think Danny realises actually

Hollyoaks' Ste Hay is to seek comfort in the arms of his arch rival's boyfriend.
When Danny Lomax falls out with boyfriend John Paul McQueen he decides to take revenge by making a move on Ste - his arch enemy.
Kieron Richardson, who plays Ste, told Inside Soap magazine: "At the start of the week, Ste is in the most vulnerable place emotionally that he's ever been. He's just helped his mum to die, and has hit an all-time low.
"So when Danny approaches and offers to buy him a drink, they get chatting - and one thing leads to another.
But Danny (Stephen Billington) can't go through with cheating on JP and leaves before anything happens.
However Keiron revealed: "Obviously, Ste and John Paul are total enemies, so Ste revels in the saucy secret he now shares with Danny, because it's getting one up on John Paul."
So Ste lets slip what happened between him and Danny and he and JP come to blows, before the teacher pulls them apart and manages to make up with JP.
Later Ste sees Danny getting into a car with a mystery woman.
Kieron teased: "Usually in soap you get one really huge cliffhanger a week, but Hollyoaks seems to do it every single episode.
"So there's set to be a shock that will excite viewers and make them want to tune in to the next episode..."

i missed the 2nd part of he e4 episode as oh made me make dinner............ grrrrrrrrrrr...........

Is Danny Ste's dad?

Hollyoaks' Ste Hay is to seek comfort in the arms of his arch rival's boyfriend.
When Danny Lomax falls out with boyfriend John Paul McQueen he decides to take revenge by making a move on Ste - his arch enemy.
Kieron Richardson, who plays Ste, told Inside Soap magazine: "At the start of the week, Ste is in the most vulnerable place emotionally that he's ever been. He's just helped his mum to die, and has hit an all-time low.
"So when Danny approaches and offers to buy him a drink, they get chatting - and one thing leads to another.
But Danny (Stephen Billington) can't go through with cheating on JP and leaves before anything happens.
However Keiron revealed: "Obviously, Ste and John Paul are total enemies, so Ste revels in the saucy secret he now shares with Danny, because it's getting one up on John Paul."
So Ste lets slip what happened between him and Danny and he and JP come to blows, before the teacher pulls them apart and manages to make up with JP.
Kieron teased: "Usually in soap you get one really huge cliffhanger a week, but Hollyoaks seems to do it every single episode.
"So there's set to be a shock that will excite viewers and make them want to tune in to the next episode..."

Could mystery woman be Stes sister? I think I read here that a girl from another soap was coming into HO as his sister? Can't be bothered to go back and check...

Could mystery woman be Stes sister? I think I read here that a girl from another soap was coming into HO as his sister? Can't be bothered to go back and check...

Yeah and yeah probably lol!!!! Dannys not secret about his sexuality so I doubt this woman is a secret either.

Anyone know the truth about Sienna will come out...I cant watch the damn thing without getting made :lol: xx

Considering everyone says she's a terrible actress the woman who plays Sienna is good at getting everyone to hate her :lol: I'm hoping Darren will find out what she's been up to and beg Nancy to come back just for her to tell him to f off :haha:

Considering everyone says she's a terrible actress the woman who plays Sienna is good at getting everyone to hate her :lol: I'm hoping Darren will find out what she's been up to and beg Nancy to come back just for her to tell him to f off :haha:

I don't understand why unlikeable characters are always played by such awful actors, as if we don't hate them enough!

.....Have to say sinead made me giggle on E4 tonight!

Sienna/Nancy/Darren storyline to go on until Xmas!!! NOOOOOOO! I wont be able to handle that!

E4: oooooh well as you can tell I didnt see that coming...not Ste's sis after all!
Hollyoaks bosses have cast Lizzie Roper as newcomer Sam Lomax.

Sam is the wife of Hollyoaks High teacher Danny and made her first appearance on screen in tonight's E4 first look airing (August 19).

Show chiefs did not announce Roper's casting before transmission as they wanted the appearance of Danny's partner to be a surprise for viewers.

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy, Roper commented: "I'm having a ball after joining one of the friendliest casts. I'm so lucky getting to play Sam: one moment she's fun and feisty starting food fights, the next she's facing up to gangsters and doing everything she can to bring them to justice.

"She's not afraid of anything and has got a heart of gold, but when it comes to her family she's a lioness - don't mess with her!"

Sam will become a prominent character on screen in the coming weeks as Danny (Stephen Billington) desperately tries to juggle his stable family life and his secret relationship with John Paul McQueen (James Sutton).

Viewers know that Danny is also hiding another big secret as he is the father of established character Ste Hay (Kieron Richardson).

Sam and Danny's children - Ste's half-sisters - will also be joining the show as regular characters later in the year.

Roper has a number of previous screen credits including roles in Dead Boss, Shameless, Coronation Street and Waterloo Road.

Some more spoilers for you all
Coming up on Hollyoaks, fans can expect more fireworks as Mercedes decides to reunite with Doctor Browning.

Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) realises that she can't live without her husband when she finds out that he is planning to leave the village following their split.

A desperate Mercedes rushes off to find Browning (Joseph Thompson) and catches up with him just as his taxi is about to pull away.

As Mercedes's mother Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane) watches on in disbelief, the fiery couple patch up their differences and share a kiss.

Myra initially claims that she's fine with Mercedes's shocking decision, but she privately vows to get rid of Browning for good.

Later, Mercedes is horrified when she sees Myra throwing flyers around the village, which display Browning's face and the word "murderer".

Browning's terrible temper immediately re-emerges as he becomes aggressive with Myra and grabs her wrist. Can Mercedes calm him down?
Monday, August 26

Thinking that Darren is about to propose, Sienna can barely contain her excitement - but is she setting herself up for a fall? (AP's note - he isn't , Jack want's to renew his vows to whats her face) It's graduation day for Leanne, but will anybody be there to cheer her on? Meanwhile, Dodger struggles to remain composed when he realises Dennis's error.

Tuesday, August 27

Will the truth about Sienna's hidden agenda be revealed? Is Holly in danger? Leanne calls the wedding off - is there anything Dennis can do to win her back? Meanwhile, Nana McQueen grows suspicious of the Savages.

Wednesday, August 28

With the events of the previous day lingering in the air, could this be the end for Sienna and Darren? Joe and Lindsey are elated to see their baby for the first time. Dodger attempts to keep Nana McQueen at arm's length, while Vincent receives yet another knock back.

Thursday, August 29

Under immense pressure, Jim ensures Dr Browning leaves Hollyoaks - but will he go without a fight? And will Mercedes flee with him? Sienna takes her lies to a whole new level, but will the Osbornes see the truth?

Friday, August 30

A revelation rocks Trevor's world, leaving the McQueens in lethal danger. Dennis proudly shows off his investment, but will Leanne and Dodger be equally delighted? Under pressure from George, can Vincent admit his secret to Phoebe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->