Hollyoaks

Anyone who watched E4 tonight know where Nancys top with the air balloons is from, by any chance?

No but I think I'm going to have to boycott, Sienna is totally spoiling it for me xx

I think it may be topshop Gina Don't hold me to it tho

I was so annoyed Nancy didnt mention it. A sarky lil comment to make it obvious is what was needed. Although I'm pretty sure sienna wouldnt of been allowed a visitor pass one because she didn't arrive with Darren and Frankie and two coz of who she is.

Alive, it showed her at the end opening her eyes. He obviously didn't throttle her for long enough lol.

Alive, it showed her at the end opening her eyes. He obviously didn't throttle her for long enough lol.

But the shelves with stock on fell on her!!

Did they?! I really need to pay more attention when watching HO :rofl:

Missed the watch thing yesterday too. OH told me that it was Nancy who bought the watch lol.

I'm still gonna guess she's not dead, maybe she'll end up with memory loss or in a coma for a few weeks until Browning leaves. Just assuming that he'll get away with it for the time being.

I do hope shes alive, he's bound to get arrested or something sooner or later

Awwwwwwk I'm sure she's alive, or Holly would pretty much be left in care wouldn't she? (She's 15)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->