Hollyoaks

Hollyoaks actor Elliot Balchin has confirmed that his character Kevin Foster will be returning to screens.

The 23-year-old revealed the news on his Twitter page today (August 20), but warned that Kevin will only be back briefly.

He told his online followers: "Alright guys for those of you asking Kevin may briefly appear bk in your lives. X (sic)"

Kevin was last seen in May, when he got on the wrong side of sinister Patrick Blake (Jeremy Sheffield) while trying to make amends with Maxine Minniver (Nikki Sanderson).

After Patrick framed Kevin for stealing Maxine's necklace, he took the troublemaker away in his car and returned with blood on his shirt. Viewers were then left to wonder just how far the headteacher had gone to get rid of Kevin.

A Hollyoaks insider told Digital Spy: "Elliot will be back on screen, but will Kevin be in a body bag after Patrick's intervention or did he make it out of their altercation alive?"

Kevin was originally introduced to Hollyoaks in January as part of Brendan Brady's dramatic exit storyline.

I liked Kevin too, he needs to be Maxine's "knight" ;)

No matter how much of a creep browning is, he always strikes me as being a good lover between the sheets haha

Haha!

only just caught up on last nights e4. He's such an odd one! Makes me feel paranoid :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->