Hollyoaks

I wonder why they re cast holly?

Who the heck is Jade??!!

I know there is a new mcqueen cousin coming into hollyoaks later, so maybe him?

Does hollyoaks later run along side the normal episodes if that makes sense? I watch First look so don't want to watch tomorrow and Monday and ruin Mondays later..

What was going on with Danny's eyes at the end :haha:

Yes, Jade has been shown a couple of times. She lives with George and Tilly in Dennis's house.

I hate it when they re-cast characters :(

The actress's character Esther Bloom shows a new side to her personality in the after-dark episodes as she nearly has a threesome with girlfriend Tilly Evans (Lucy Dixon) and new friend Jade (Lucy Gape).

there is a darker twist in Later as Jade is hiding a sinister side which leaves several characters in terrible danger. Not all of the characters involved in Later's teen plot will survive the week.

Make sure to also watch for the soap star's thoughts on departing Hollyoaks cast members, the show's recent Derry filming and more.

Callum Kane (Laurie Duncan) and Holly Cunningham (Wallis Day) will also be featuring in Esther's Later storyline, which kicks off when they travel to celebrate her 18th birthday at an isolated country house owned by Jade's uncle.

Hollyoaks Later airs at 10pm on E4 all next week.

Someone did a spoiler a while back saying the holly character leaves but not sure if they said someone new replaces her character if not she might be the one to go for good?

Yeah holly is being replaced by another actress , she's to stay

Hollyoaks airs its biggest stunt of the year later this month as a deadly explosion tears through the village's council flats.

The tragic incident takes place as newly-reunited couple Ste Hay (Kieron Richardson) and Doug Carter (PJ Brennan) are holding a leaving party, having decided to depart the village for a fresh start elsewhere.

Before attending the gathering, Ste's flatmate Sinead O'Connor (Stephanie Davis) goes to The Loft to see evil Trevor Royle and steals a bag from him, believing that it's stuffed full of cash.

In reality, Sinead is making a terrible mistake as the bag actually contains a bomb, which she carries straight into Ste's home.

Soon afterwards, Ste and Doug's happy event takes a terrifying turn as Sinead opens the stolen bag and it explodes, tearing through the flat and causing total devastation for the people inside…

The explosion also tears into the Kanes' home, which adds to the list of potential casualties.

Ste, Doug, Sinead, Will, Ash, Dodger, Dennis and Darren will be among the characters in danger as the dramatic storyline plays out.

After the devastating blast, Doug is one of the first to regain consciousness and springs into action to help save Ste and Sinead, but will any of them make it out alive?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->