Hollyoaks

Ive not watched it for 6 weeks av i missed anything good?

maybe the same thing will happen to him, which happened to Jono?

I hope this means Ste gets a new house at some point, the poor soul :rofl:

Looks Amazing!!!

Hollyoaks will kill off five main characters in next week's dramatic episodes, while the new Hollyoaks Later series will feature two other deaths, Digital Spy can confirm.

Show bosses have lined up some of the biggest storylines in Hollyoaks history to help celebrate the programme's 18th birthday in style.

The explosion erupts through the Kane's home.

As previously reported, a huge explosion will rock the village's council flats next week after Sinead O'Connor accidentally brings a bomb into Ste Hay and Doug Carter's leaving party.

Sinead thinks that she has stolen a bag full of cash from local bad boy Trevor Royle, but in reality it contains a ticking timebomb which will cause devastation in the village.

The explosive device is in the bag as superbitch Clare Devine has escaped from prison and is plotting to blow up The Loft while Mercedes McQueen celebrates her 30th birthday inside.

As the situation comes to a head, ruthless Clare wrestles over the detonator with Trevor, who tries his best to calm her down and warns that people will die if she presses it.

The main characters in danger will include Mercedes, Carmel, John Paul, Theresa, Clare, Trevor, Ste, Doug, Sinead, Leanne, Dennis and Darren.

Ash, Dodger and killer Will are also in trouble as the blast impacts on the nearby Kane family home.

With five characters set to lose their lives next week, some will die in the council flat stunt, while others are expected to meet tragic fates in other circumstances.

Meanwhile, the new series of Hollyoaks Later will also include some shocking twists.

Digital Spy can reveal that there will be two deaths in the after-dark series, bringing the total number of casualties this fortnight to seven.

Show chiefs have also launched an official Hollyoaks Tumblr page https://hollyoaksofficial.tumblr.com/ which will provide exclusive gossip on the possible victims of the Blast storyline as the story unfolds.

Trevor and Doug are on my wish list

Trevor Royle will join forces with Dennis Savage to help an injured Darren Osborne after an explosion rips through Ste Hay's council flat

Dammit, maybe count them out

Monday, October 21
Can Sam forgive Danny? The pressure starts to mount up for Cindy and Lindsey are they about to crack? Can Nancy save the day for the Osbornes?

Tuesday, October 22
Holly is shocked by Cindys revelations. Can Tony cope with his health results looming? Phoebe returns to her old ways, Sinead faces a difficult decision and Patrick makes a discovery that rocks his entire world!

Wednesday, October 23
Tony takes a trip down memory lane with Diane but their plans are stopped when Dianes water breaks! Tony receives some shocking news.

Thursday, October 24
Vincent returns but is he a changed man? Danny makes an announcement with shocks his family. Laden with fury over his recent betryal who will Patrick turn to for some comfort?

Friday, October 25
Ziggy moves on and leaves Ruby devastated. Vincent makes a decision that leaves both George and Phoebe shocked. Danny faces an impossible ultimatum. Patrick organises a devious plan but makes an alarming discovery.

What? Diane's due already?
Very short spoilers for that week- seems like theres a LOT hidden!

And a newbie
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...dium=snets&utm_campaign=twitter#ixzz2h5F1wnNg

This is interesting
Kirkwood also teased that a future storyline could see Theresa McQueen finally face some punishment for killing Calvin Valentine in 2010.

He explained: "I think, with hindsight, it's felt slightly uncomfortable having Browning, Will and Theresa in the village at the same time. So all three of those characters will be meeting very different kinds of justice in the coming months.

"We do need more romance and teen stories to balance out the big crazy plots. I'm a huge fan of both, but I think we need to find a slightly better balance.

"I can't say too much, but Theresa's got away with murder for years now, so it's time we put the spotlight back on that."

^^
I reckon trevor and doug will survive

This dennis might go, fingers crossed leanne, maybe martha?

I would love for Leanne to die. I hate her so much!

I think Dianne is around 32 weeks at the moment? Was sure she said she was 31 weeks last week, so I guess the twins come early.

I thought will was meant to kill Martha, it won't be Clare unfortunately.

What about Tony? i wonder if he is leaving? Maybe Holly? maybe the casting thing was a red herring. What about Jade the newcomer? and maybe Claire??

Trevor and Doug are seen in scenes upcoming (unless like I said before there is a Jono moment)

Still havent watched it yet :/ shoudl i bother on my lunch break?

Yeah the last two are on 4oD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->