Hollyoaks

I began to watch the start of the second one (im catching up) I'm interested but not even excited.

I remember last year I was utterly hooked on the first episode. It's still on 4oD, I'm gonna watch it again

I'm watching it, only seen the 1st 2 episodes. It's okay, nothing majorly exciting as of yet. I'll keep watching just in case it gets better lol.

i watched all 3 in an hour this morn while lo was at pre-school, i skipped past the boring bits, cant say i have been wowed at all, im hoping thurs/fris ones will be alot better with the spoilers i have read

I'm actually bored of Hollyoaks lately, would be nice if they could do a year without killing someone off

Callum died, that creepy Jade girl stabbed him with a metal pole.

^^^ la la la la not listening :haha: Only seen Monday's. Am I the only one that's enjoying Later?

Really enjoyed last nights HO.... Tom's isn't going to pull it off is he :grr: :(

Nope :( he isn't! Evil Sienna will get away with it again!

I can't believe they have just wiped that person out - so that's it they've just gone! Urgh! HO get a grip! Yeah I can't wait for Sienna to get caught out like and she is going to with that fake bump!!! Xx

Callum died :|

That had to be done, that character is a plank

Do you think the other will really happen? I can't see it, but.....

I'm only on episode three :rofl: thats my lunchtime watching!

Totally missed HO normal too

I don't know! It seems a little far fetched. They said:

Tom says he is going to visit OB but Sienna kills him and puts his body in the explosion! Which seems silly? But HO is being a little silly lately lol

I don't know! It seems a little far fetched. They said:

Tom says he is going to visit OB but Sienna kills him and puts his body in the explosion! Which seems silly? But HO is being a little silly lately lol

Wow... it's hard to know whats truth or rumours these days as HO is a bit mental! The fans do get carried away though!

Holly is shocked by Cindys revelations. Can Tony cope with his health results looming? Phoebe returns to her old ways, Sinead faces a difficult decision and Patrick makes a discovery that rocks his entire world!

I think this is where he discovers Maxine is pregnant, and it cant be his as obv he has had the op (so doesnt continue with the pregnancy apparantly).... see what I mean by crazy storylines

Oh and another one I read was that

cindy is pregnant?

One of the Savages has a loss apparantly
"As the dust settles, the Savages pull together as they try to deal with their grief.

Meanwhile, everyone is stunned when paramedics uncover another body in the rubble.

Oh and another one I read was that

cindy is pregnant?

Yeah thats a cert, and Lindsey will find out

God maybe you are right, LegoHouse

Elsewhere, the Osbornes are faced with utter devastation.
Man thats rough!

It does say in spoilers

Elsewhere Tom admits defeat to Sienna. He decides that he's going to London to see OB and tearfully leaves the pub, telling Jack that he is staying at the Lomaxes' house. Tom boards a bus and leaves the Hollyoaks village.

But is that true? Hmm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->