Hollyoaks

I kinda want sienna to do the body in the explosion. But I'm so bored with the storyline and going on til Xmas is just too long.
Cindy and Maxine were always going to end up pregnant. Maxine keep saying she wants kids was the build but, I don't think they should let Patrick get rid of it. This is another storyline that will bore me until it comes to a close in March. I do want to know what's in his box though, it's kinda been made to be seen as him being a closet paedophile.

They cant get rid of Tom, I love tom!

In hollyoaks later......... hows does Jade know Esther got Sam's liver?! surely that info is meant to be kept confidential?!

could be dodgers baby?

i want will punished and sorted out asap!

In hollyoaks later......... hows does Jade know Esther got Sam's liver?! surely that info is meant to be kept confidential?!

I think Jade said something about Esther sending Sams parents a letter to say thankyou.
Hollyoaks later is so hard to keep track of with whats going on. My OH stopped watching for 5 minutes and it took me nearly the rest of the episode to explain what was going on :haha:

I've not been watching later is Sam Jades brother or something?

Also it really bugs me how ho thinks nothing of keep.pulling Leah and Lucas out of school for months on end

I've not been watching later is Sam Jades brother or something?

Also it really bugs me how ho thinks nothing of keep.pulling Leah and Lucas out of school for months on end

Sam was jades boyfriend x

Hollyoaks later is awful, honestly it doesn't make any sense to me at all. It has just desperately tried to get sex drugs and murder into it with the randomist characters!!! X

I haven't watched later yet... Recorded them but don't know when I will get time to watch them. Have I missed much?

Hollyoaks later help..??

so tony didnt jump? Did he even get shot? And did he bring the parcel back???

Confused :lol:

FML did I really waste several hours watching that?

Seriously utterly like... WHY

I could have been watching last years all over again in happiness :)

It's like... What's the point? Last year you had to watch it to understand the daytime aftermath. Now it's like, Callum died, yea so what.

Last night's later wasn't very exciting! Thursdays was much better but still a waste of time.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->