Hollyoaks

I just watched Monday's HO and I don't understand why Callum wasn't even mentioned lol x

what a rubbish ending to it, cant believe i wasted time watching it.........

So mad that bitch died!
Tony's storyline wasn't worth it, nether was Theresa's

Theresa is leaving! whoop whoop!
She is going to film her final scenes later this year

Was thinking that, the producer said it was time she got her comeuppance so this fits

Oh I wish sienna would hurry up and get caught out! She's really starting to creep me out and I think I'd gladly punch her in the face!

On another note later wasn't great this year I preferred last years but maybe thats because I'm still grieving for my beautiful Brendan :( lol

Oh I wish sienna would hurry up and get caught out! She's really starting to creep me out and I think I'd gladly punch her in the face!

On another note later wasn't great this year I preferred last years but maybe thats because I'm still grieving for my beautiful Brendan :( lol

Snap :rofl:

Snap :rofl:

Me too. Really cannot stand sienna! Can't wait for the truth to come out... If it ever does lol

I think Toms had it.
Hate to say it, especially when the spoilers say the osbournes are having trouble coming to terms with things and nancy steps in to help. And that there's a surprise body in the carnage.

I suspect he's gone to find Darren to show him the camera evidence which is no doubt in the rubble now

Totally calling that one

Why did Tom have to rub it in Siennas face?! You tell Darren first THEN rub it in her face! Xx

Im getting so annoyed with the Sienna story that I cant watch it anymore!! I will watch it again when she is caught!! She gets me so mad! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->