Hollyoaks

I've just watched HO e4 I needddddddd tomorrow's one now! Do not want Tom to die I loveeee him I reckon doug, and The one Leanne was meant to marry die. Not Tom :(

New spoilers

Monday, October 28

Maxine receives a devastating diagnosis. One villager has finally found the family they so desperately wanted. (Ste?) Vincent struggles to adjust to life back in Hollyoaks, leading Phoebe to make a shock proposition. (They get married in Ireland)

Tuesday, October 29

Lindsey decides to tell Joe the truth. Maxine lies to Patrick to save her relationship. The Savage brothers' satisfaction is short-lived when confronted by two angry parents. (so neither dies then.) Vincent and Phoebe make plans for their future.

Wednesday, October 30

Cindy and Lindsey have to take drastic action. Theresa strikes up an unlikely friendship with a new girl in town. Can Maxine and Patrick ever forgive one another? Ruby makes a worrying discovery.

Thursday, October 31

A much loved couple are forced to reunite. Can Lindsey ever bring herself to confess her secret to a suspicious Joe? Sienna lands herself in money troubles, and Ruby gives in to her paranoia.

Friday, November 01

Sienna makes a desperate move for quick cash. Lindsey shows Joe she is ready for the big commitment, but can Joe cope with his regret? Ziggy tries to avoid Ruby, but can she win him back? Danny tries to help a loved one move on.

Danny tries to help a loved one move on?.
So Dougs had it I think, or a McQueen

Hollyoaks airs special flashback scenes featuring Tony Hutchinson and Diane O'Connor next week.

An upcoming episode reveals that the couple first met years ago when they were kids - something they're currently unaware of.

The surprising scenes play out as Tony (Nick Pickard) is due to receive his all-important biopsy results, which will reveal whether his cancer is terminal.

Wanting the day to be as normal as possible, Tony suggests to Diane (Alex Fletcher) that they should go to Southport together. As Tony reminisces over his childhood, he recalls a girl he once met at the seaside resort - unaware that it was Diane.

Back in the present, the day takes an unexpected turn as pregnant Diane's waters break and she has to be rushed to hospital.

Tony and Diane are overwhelmed with joy as they welcome the arrival of a baby boy and girl - Anthony and Dee Dee. However, with Tony's results looming, is there any chance of a happy future with his new family?

brendan brendan brendan why oh why

How come he gets locked up and theres still killers running loose. Hmmph!

I heard today apparently Silas is coming back in december.........

Hollyoaks' Maxine Minniver terminates Dodger Savage's baby next week, after their shock one-night stand last month.

Despite the fact that Maxine (Nikki Sanderson) and Patrick (Jeremy Sheffield) seem to be back on track, Maxine secretly heads to a family planning clinic where she bumps into Cindy.
https://i2.cdnds.net/13/41/618x422/soaps-hollyoaks-3717-3.jpg
As Maxine heads back home after having the termination, she is greeted by an unknowing Patrick.

However, when Patrick finds a post-care leaflet in her bag, he realises what she has been up to and his shock turns to rage.

Knowing Maxine is in pain after her procedure, Patrick decides to make her pay, so tells Sienna they will both look after Oscar for the day. However, later on, Patrick finds Maxine unconscious on the floor...

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Tuesday, October 22 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

It has recently been confirmed that Silas will return once again in December 2013 as the leader of a brainwashed satanic cult that he has been amassing during his past years absence and will carry out his murderous plans against the villagers of Hollyoaks from afar using his newly gathered followers. Laura-Jayne Tyler refused to give too much away, but promised that viewers would be on the edge of their seats as there is a real 'look behind you' element to it.

Seriously? This was on the Wiki page so I'm not sure how true it is

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...ks-disappearance-plot-for-tom-cunningham.html

Can't bear to watch it if little Tom dies! :(

He must do though if Patrick and Maxine look after Oscar for Sienna, as surely there'd be no way she'd still have him if Tom was able to tell anyone about what he'd filmed?! It also makes me think Darren has died, along with the spoiler about her money worries (and him being in strictly!) He's one of my favourite characters

The actress that plays Sienna did say she doesn't think Sienna would ever kill someone, and she would have killed Tom by now surely if he was going to die in the next few episodes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->