Hollyoaks

After the Silas chatter today, I've just opened DS's school book to read with him and was faced with this;

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/WP_001127_zps6b84ab0e.jpg

:rofl:

I've been a silent stalker on this thread for ages. Need to post so I don't miss gossip!

DH is so compassionate. At the end of the episode all he said was woah a bad week for martha!

Hellooooo 0203!

I missed tonights e4? (all the Christmas Bargain Threads fault) Anyone wanna spoiler for me?

Claire's dead, Doug's dead, Ash is dead, I can't see Dodgers surviving when he's found and no mention of Tom

mayb_baby you're a star, the rest of you are getting banned :rofl:

Dodgers in the spoilers for the coming weeks so i think he's ok.

Is ash definitely a gonner? as at the end paramedics went over to her and looked like they were trying to sort her out

I think Leanne is going to be the body discovered and they won't realise she is missing because she said she was leaving or wrote a note? (I wasn't really listening :lol:.

I think maybe leanne, as we are meant to think she is going and then reads the thing about dennis, so comes back to say I love you, and bang! she is left under the rubble, no happy ever after

I also don't think Dodger dies. I think the Savages grief is going to be them dealing with finding out about Will.

Wow sounds good. Will catch up tomorrow when callums at nursery! Xx

Is there anywhere you can watch First Look Hollyoaks before tomorrow on Ch4?

These people who died was this shown as first look or tonight's actual episode? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->