Hollyoaks

I've missed the past 2 days with being at work but I'm actually glad, couldn't have coped with Douglas dying lol xx

I dont get the point of bringing claire back to kill her off?!
Think it will be browning as one of the others to die....... not sure on the other person..... maybe leanne?

I dont get the point of bringing claire back to kill her off?!
Think it will be browning as one of the others to die....... not sure on the other person..... maybe leanne?

I thought that too, it seemed a little pointless :shrug:

I'm keeping everything crossed that the last person to die is Leanne!

GOTTA be Leanne, her character has nowhere to go anymore.
Yeah I didn't get that with Claire either, I thought her stay would be longer. Why mention the past Trevor and she have if they weren't going to work with it?

It doesn't make sense. :nope: How did she die? Is she, like, defo dead :rofl:

I still say Tom's gonna snuff it

Yeah I didn't get that with Claire either, I thought her stay would be longer. Why mention the past Trevor and she have if they weren't going to work with it?

Yeah definitely dead! Browning ran her over and she was lying on the floor all misshapen with her eyes wide open. We also saw the paramedics putting her in to a body bag.

Yeah definitely dead! Browning ran her over and she was lying on the floor all misshapen with her eyes wide open. We also saw the paramedics putting her in to a body bag.

the irony, after poor Max was run over by Niall :thumbup:

i dont think there is any coming back from that one. They could have done alot more with that storyline

I need the truth to come out about Will now

I agree the Sienna story and the Will story are annoying me now, it needs to come out.

I know I'm boring and practical but ... Where on Earth is Katy and why hasnt Sinead even mentioned her?

I think I remember her saying she had got a babysitter!

Haha I must have missed her saying that, 'cause I was wondering where the baby was, too.

How is it that Sinead was the closest to the bomb and she is the least hurt?

Anyone watch tonights E4 episode?

Was so happy to see that Leanne was in the explosion! She went in to cardiac arrest in the ambulance, she best stay dead :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->