Hollyoaks

I thought the last dead person was Leanne?

So far there's been Clare, Browning, Doug & Ash?

Hollyoaks have only confirmed 4 dead so far, so one more to go.... will it be dodger, leanne or someone we havent thought of?

Its amazing how all their 'extra' friends at the party got out without any marks on them, and not one even needing to go to hospital :rofl:

Hollyoaks never does things very realistically. I don't know why I'm so addicted to watching it!

I watched Corrie and Emmerdale for the first time in YEARS last night, I realise now that Hollyoaks actually does have some better actors and script writers. I cringed at a lot!!!

Leanne has to die surely. She has no potential anymore

I really dont think they will kill dodge off.. they cant.. hes to yummy to look at! Im wondering where tom is?

Roll on 7pm!

If 5 were to die the :
Doug.
Ash
Leanne(soon)
Browning
Claire,

Noone Else?

e4 was so emotional tonight, I actually really felt for Dennis, shed a little tear

I missed tonight's channel 4 one, all I know is leannes dead. Spoiler pretty please anyone?

basically ste now knows Danny is his dad, dodger got pulled out of wreckage alive, sinead told the police about her putting the bomb in the flag accidentally. Dr browning was killed and Mercedes lynsey and Cindy are going to need to cover it up.

How was Dr Browning killed? I missed that one

How was Dr Browning killed? I missed that one

Cindy and Lyndsey ran in on him about to attack Mercedes, Cindy hit him round the head with a spade, then Mercedes hit him with the spade until he died...

How come the characters aren't back from Hollyoaks later yet?

Holly turned up at the very very end of e4. Teresa was back on Monday.

So like mercy just battered the heck out him with a spade? Niiiiice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->