Hollyoaks

Is it just me or does the browning being killed storyline remind anyone else of dirty dens exit in eastenders at the hands of his wife, zoe slater and Sam Mitchell...?

So wheres holly been hiding for a week :lol: terrible acting on her part too! Still sad about doug :(

I think tom...
has been kidnapped by sienna and being kept somewhere

So wheres holly been hiding for a week :lol: terrible acting on her part too! Still sad about doug :(

I think tom...

That seems like the likely outcome now. She was in a bit of a hurry to leave dodger last night

i think he went on the bus to sienna's house, to say what he had found.

Sienna hates the fact Darren and Jack are becoming closer again, maybe she has stashed him somewhere, as she doesnt seem worried about the knowledge he has, and what he could tell darren

I think tom...

That seems like the likely outcome now. She was in a bit of a hurry to leave dodger last night

Didn't he leave on the bus?

He got on the bus, looked at his video camera and saw Sienna with her fake bump so got off again to tell Darren.

I think tom...

Didn't he leave on the bus?

He got on the bus, looked at his video camera and saw Sienna with her fake bump so got off again to tell Darren.

Ahh thanks, I must of missed that bit!

I hope it doesnt drag out for long though :(

Does Leanne have family?

Also, never thought about that for Tom, definitely think you're on to something!

Haven't been on this thread for ages but oh my holly oaks is just the best thing on tv. I don't even wanna watch eastenders anymore it seems boring.
But does anyone watch holby city? The new f1 MUST be Sienna's sister in real life or something they both have that annoying face, please tell me someone else watched it and noticed?

Haven't been on this thread for ages but oh my holly oaks is just the best thing on tv. I don't even wanna watch eastenders anymore it seems boring.
But does anyone watch holby city? The new f1 MUST be Sienna's sister in real life or something they both have that annoying face, please tell me someone else watched it and noticed?

I dont normally post but just lurk I love hollyoaks infact im slightly obsessed! I have to agree I kept saying to my oh they look the same andspeak the same! I cant wait for that storyline to be over! And I need help I find trevor attractive I need serious help :blush::blush:. Xx

Omg I knew she reminded me of someone!!! It's been bugging me for ages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->