Hollyoaks

So ladies Trevor or his real life brother who played Joe Spencer in ho?

If Trevor had Joe's skin then I'd definitely say Trevor.

The episodes have been ok but Emmerdale has been better for me I think. Hollyoaks need to bring Silas back to kill off half the cast then it may get better again x

Trevor for me but have to agree with the skin comment. X

So can someone tell me...how did Hollyoaks get blown up? What happenend? xx

Clare made Trevor get her a bomb to plant in the club while Mercedes was celebrating her birthday there with family as a private 'peace offering' from Clare to Mercedes, and Siobhan turned up for cleaning earlier on and saw Trevor putting money from the safe into the bag the bomb was in, or an identical one. She stole the bag and took it to Ste's as a going away present for him and Doug, thinking it would get them off to a good start in their new life, and then Clare detonated the bomb - when Trevor realised Clare was planning to blow up the club with people in it, he tried to stop her as she'd said she just wanted to blow up Daddy's club - but she did it anyway, not realising the bomb had been moved to Ste's house, where his leaving shindig was in full swing. Phew.

Clare made Trevor get her a bomb to plant in the club while Mercedes was celebrating her birthday there with family as a private 'peace offering' from Clare to Mercedes, and Siobhan turned up for cleaning earlier on and saw Trevor putting money from the safe into the bag the bomb was in, or an identical one. She stole the bag and took it to Ste's as a going away present for him and Doug, thinking it would get them off to a good start in their new life, and then Clare detonated the bomb - when Trevor realised Clare was planning to blow up the club with people in it, he tried to stop her as she'd said she just wanted to blow up Daddy's club - but she did it anyway, not realising the bomb had been moved to Ste's house, where his leaving shindig was in full swing. Phew.

Sinead nicked the money bomb/package lol! I know thats what you meant ;) xx

Am i the only one who was genuinely shocked when Clare FINALLY died? I thought that bitch was indestructible.

Am i the only one who was genuinely shocked when Clare FINALLY died? I thought that bitch was indestructible.

Yeah I was a bit shocked. she was persistent huh? :coffee: I know someone like that :haha:

Yeah :D

re: Clare dying, what a scriptwriter error/bad judgement call. She had mileage in her and the issues between her and her father, and her relationship with Trevor gave plenty of scope, not to mention the rivalry between her and Mercedes.

I dont get why they brought her back just to kill her off after a couple of episodes....seems pointless to me!
Why bother making a backstory with Trevor and her dad etc when nothing can come of it...:shrug:
They could still have done the explosion storyline without her, if they just wanted a way to kill her off, she could've been killed off in prison?! :shrug:

Yeah :D

re: Clare dying, what a scriptwriter error/bad judgement call. She had mileage in her and the issues between her and her father, and her relationship with Trevor gave plenty of scope, not to mention the rivalry between her and Mercedes.

Good point.... but there is still the relationship between Frasier and Trevor. Perhaps stuff will still come out?

I think something will happen now between Frasier and Trevor

Can someone spoiler tonight? C4 and E4?

How did Callum die? He wasn't in the explosion was he?

Really keen to know what patricks big shock was on e4 tonight wasn't able to watch, ladies help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->