Hollyoaks

I think the girl that had a baby with Finn was called Amber, she was something to do with Tony I think

Oh yea Lauren that went out with newt. I forgot she existed.

Is trevor starting to soften?? Hmmm could be interesting.

Eta not too sure now just seen tuesdays spoiler :lol:

I like Trevor having a soft spot. Tried and tested with Brendan though wasn't it.

Oh Brendan Brendan Brendan.

Yesssssssss!

Sienna (Anna Passey) is left horrified as one of her biggest deceptions is exposed during a public showdown with her arch-nemesis Nancy (Jessica Fox) at The Dog.

As Sienna and her partner Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) celebrate their engagement party at the pub, they're interrupted as Nancy gatecrashes the proceedings.

Nancy is furious after making a damning discovery about Sienna, so she marches into the party and flies at her rival.

Darren quickly pulls Nancy away, but the damage is already done as everyone is shocked to see that Sienna's fake baby bump has been exposed…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 29
https://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/h...discovered-the-truth-about-calvin.php#results

Erm theres something a bit wrong with this storyline if true! :dohh:

Yesssssssss!

Sienna (Anna Passey) is left horrified as one of her biggest deceptions is exposed during a public showdown with her arch-nemesis Nancy (Jessica Fox) at The Dog.

As Sienna and her partner Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) celebrate their engagement party at the pub, they're interrupted as Nancy gatecrashes the proceedings.

Nancy is furious after making a damning discovery about Sienna, so she marches into the party and flies at her rival.

Darren quickly pulls Nancy away, but the damage is already done as everyone is shocked to see that Sienna's fake baby bump has been exposed…

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Is this next week? xx

Yesssssssss!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Is this next week? xx

Nope I "think" it's Xmas x

https://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/h...discovered-the-truth-about-calvin.php#results

Erm theres something a bit wrong with this storyline if true! :dohh:

This makes no sense?! Carmel already knows doesn't she? I remember the whole her trying to raise Kathleen Angel as her own cos she didn't think Theresa was fit to look after her seeing as she'd killed her husband :wacko:

Exactly? Either it's wrong or they have gone and done something well stupid at HO!

The article has been changed, I suspect it was the websites fault (numpties!)

Reading it I think Theresa's done nothing wrong and Carmels got wires crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->