Hollyoaks

i really wish this sienna thing was over.! drives me nuts

Also i think it will be darren who gets the blame for toms bloodied shirt. Does sienna use his car maybe?

Sienna borrowed Jack's car the other day.

Darrens a total idiot!! Please someone tell me sienna gets found out soon?!

Rumor has it it's either xmas eve or new years eve storyline, if it's nye id imagine Dodgers going to find out around xmas.

This storyline has made me more mad at Darren than Sienna now lol

^ Me too, he's seriously gone down in my estimations... I used to quite like him when him and Nancy first got together :haha:

Loving HO at the moment though :D

xx

Decembers spoilers

16th -Sienna takes drastic steps as Darren attempts to rekindle his relationship with Nancy. Will he succeed? Can Tilly and Esther repair their relationship? Phoebe is torn between jealously and loyalty. Will Vincent be given bail?

17th -Darren can't believe what's unfolding in front of his eyes. Nancy and Sienna once again go head-to-head, and Jack makes a startling discovery.

18th -Patrick's in despair, and Dodger attempts to comfort someone close to him. Phoebe and George find a new ally in bad-boy Robbie, but is he only out to cause trouble? Ste attempts to bond with his sister, much to Sam's outrage.

19th -Darren's in turmoil, but is there a light at the end of the tunnel? Will Dodger be able to forgive? As John Paul continues his secret affair, he is the victim of a cruel act of revenge. Peri stuns her family at the school's Christmas concert.

20th - In the aftermath of yesterday's events, will the truth about Danny's infidelity be revealed? A troubled Ste talks away his worries with an unlikely source. Carmel receives some life-changing information, and with no-one to turn to, Ruby starts to experiment.

I hope not, I like Joe and Lindsay together, I feel for Freddie though.

I doubt it with her saying he's like a little brother all the time. I'd love them to though.

Don't know if these have been covered in this epic long thread :rofl:
Tom spots Darren's photograph in a local paper and realises he is alive. Tom asks Sienna can she leave the door unlocked for the night. When she refuses, Tom chucks his console at the wall, causing a hole in the plaster. He tries to break his way out…
https://25.media.tumblr.com/0316426612c77017e4f0555e14234233/tumblr_mwugkvx8rX1seihq0o3_250.jpghttps://25.media.tumblr.com/589520234f636c60fbe847a9f4da4869/tumblr_mwugkvx8rX1seihq0o2_250.jpg

- Carmel discovers Jim’s heartbreaking secret.

- Chloe returns, and moves in with Tilly.
- Darren confronts Chloe about the stolen fundraiser money.

- Feeling alone, Ruby begins to experiment with Trevor…

- There’s a return of a surprise visitor for Carmel.

As Sienna continues to spend time at her late mother’s mansion to keep an eye on Tom, a faulty light in the basement suddenly triggers the security alarms. She panics and manages to turn them off, but the damage is already done as Dodger receives a call about a possible security breach.

Dodger is shellshocked when he turns up at the mansion to discover Sienna relaxing there, with a fake pregnancy bump lying nearby.
Dodger confides in Patrick about Sienna’s lies, but Patrick decides they should cover for her and advises Sienna to tell Darren she’s had a miscarriage.
Dodger does not want to lie to his friend Darren, but reluctantly agrees to go along with the cover-up.https://25.media.tumblr.com/5d57e4f8d649974034c1c18b63a0675e/tumblr_mwqsnqmjcP1seihq0o1_250.jpghttps://24.media.tumblr.com/fccda691b7c790ddcd545fc8278c5db0/tumblr_mwqsnqmjcP1seihq0o2_250.jpghttps://31.media.tumblr.com/28ab1276bdcc8925563ed9b974bb8388/tumblr_mwqsnqmjcP1seihq0o4_250.jpghttps://25.media.tumblr.com/6155184f112fb176aa8372c971bc97b7/tumblr_mwqsnqmjcP1seihq0o3_250.jpg

Maxine tries to help Dennis get through the festive period by setting up a grotto in the village without him.
However, she feels guitly when Patrick catches her dressed in a sexy elf costume. She tries to explain, but Patrick doesn’t give her the time of day.

Later, Patrick feels guilty about his behaviour and with Dennis’ help, he organises a romantic surprise for her in the village.https://24.media.tumblr.com/5426e00b0b4a71f0a449462e37d97444/tumblr_mwughqoMxg1seihq0o2_500.jpg
https://24.media.tumblr.com/4bf1a23ead01b194d889f28cccdb6ec7/tumblr_mwughqoMxg1seihq0o1_500.jpg

So last night's episode annoyed me with how easy that shirt was found. Surely sienna would of been more careful.

Also don't get.me started on how dumb Freddie is

Interesting, this is obviously how a certain someone leaves

Hollyoaks bosses are bringing back Sonny Valentine with a new actor in the part, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

Aaron Fontaine has been cast in the role of Sonny and has already started filming with the Channel 4 soap.

Viewers will see Sonny arrive back in the village in January, shaking up life for the McQueen family.

Long-time fans will know that Sonny is the brother of Carmel's late husband Calvin Valentine.

As Calvin was killed by Theresa McQueen (Jorgie Porter) in 2010, the return of Sonny could bring back bad memories for all concerned.

Show chiefs have a dramatic storyline on the way for Sonny, but full details of what's in store are being kept under wraps.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Fontaine commented: "Joining Hollyoaks has been a great experience. There are lovely people here and everyone has been really welcoming."

Hollyoaks is Fontaine's first TV job but he has previously worked in a number of theatre and short film projects.

Sonny was previously played by Devon Anderson between 2006 and 2007.

Hollyoaks bosses are bringing back Sonny Valentine with a new actor in the part, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

Aaron Fontaine has been cast in the role of Sonny and has already started filming with the Channel 4 soap.

Viewers will see Sonny arrive back in the village in January, shaking up life for the McQueen family.

Long-time fans will know that Sonny is the brother of Carmel's late husband Calvin Valentine.

As Calvin was killed by Theresa McQueen (Jorgie Porter) in 2010, the return of Sonny could bring back bad memories for all concerned.

Show chiefs have a dramatic storyline on the way for Sonny, but full details of what's in store are being kept under wraps.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Fontaine commented: "Joining Hollyoaks has been a great experience. There are lovely people here and everyone has been really welcoming."

Hollyoaks is Fontaine's first TV job but he has previously worked in a number of theatre and short film projects.

I like this!

Which certain someone?x

Which certain someone?x

Theresa

I wander is Calvin and sonnys sister will come back too? Can't remember her name :/

Was it Lauren? And she had the baby with Finn x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->