Hollyoaks

Loved last night! HO is so confusing though, i thought anna inherited that house from her parents yet sienna lived in it with patrick when she was 13?? Anna dodger etc would have been long gone no way they would have the house? Doesnt make sense to me :wacko:

He must have kept her in the cellar during her mysterious pregnancy. More needs to come out from that storyline!

He must have kept her in the cellar during her mysterious pregnancy. More needs to come out from that storyline!

Oh god, thats a point as well.

I dont want to see Sienna out the villiage - I'd really like to see how life goes from here.

is 7oclock yet i need it (not only for hollyoaks but for the girls bed time too! haha!

I've finally remembered to put it back on series link :lol:

How did tom get home but Patrick in basement? Xx

How did that crazy bitch get in there :rofl: what is it, a wardrobe??

Yeah she was in the wardrobe. You'd think they'd off all been keeping an eye out after what dodger said :wacko: x

I've worked this one out

She's using the magical Silas door. Also used by Walker :rofl: it can lead you out and into any scene

Also theres so many of them surely somebody would have seen her strolling through the pub, upstairs and through the livingroom/kitchen past all the bedrooms to oscar's :lol:

I really don't want her to take the boys... Is there a Christmas special ?

How did tom get home but Patrick in basement? Xx

Patrick let Tom go and then sienna turned up to the house and Patrick was there. Then sienna clobbered him over the head and locked him in x

Will be catching on past two nights first look tonight but couldn't resist reading through the post here. Looking forward to seeing it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->