Hollyoaks

I missed it on e4 waiting on plus one eeeeekllo

Aw I'm nearly a week behind and my supplier's video channel has been pulled off the internet waaaaaaaah

Woohoo I like how it all came out I was getting so frustrated then boom Nancy walks in!! Roll on tomorrow!I never thought I'd be so obsessed over a programme!!

I think the scan picture could have been used better in the storyline rather than just a way to Esther discovering Tilly kissed Chloe.

AP what did you have in mind?

Why did big paddy keep sienna in The cellar?

What what what happened I missed it?? X

Tom escaped, sienna went to her engagement party after knocking patrick out and locking him in toms room as he was gonna phone the police about tom. Darren proposed again with a ring and made a speech about sienna. Everyone clapped then nancy walked in with tom. She slapped sienna and ripped her fake belly off leaving everyone with shocked faces! Can't wait till tomorrows ep!

AP what did you have in mind?

Why did big paddy keep sienna in The cellar?

I Dinny know :rofl: I just thought maybe Nancy could've found out about it somehow

Big Paddy said he needed to protect her but I am pretty sure now he locked her away so he could control and abuse Anna. That makes sense now. He kept saying it wasn't the same, he was doing the best for her (I guess , in his creepy head)

So is patrick going to take advantage of toms hole in the wall or will it be true ho style and forgotten aboutso Patrick can stay locked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->