Hollyoaks

Yawn.........

Coming up on Hollyoaks, Grace Black finds herself in danger this Christmas as she is kidnapped and held hostage.

The drama begins after the Black family's enemy Ray McCormick arranges for his heavies to grab Grace (Tamara Wall) and drive her away.

Knowing that a huge amount of cash will be needed to get back in Ray's good books and save Grace, a concerned Trevor decides to steal from Mercedes, knowing that she's in the money after receiving Doctor Browning's inheritance.

When Trevor (Greg Wood) finds out that Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) is going away to a spa with Cindy Cunningham, he knows that it's the perfect opportunity to carry out his plan - even if he has to kill Mercedes.

Freddie Roscoe soon learns of Trevor's intentions and desperately tries to warn Mercedes and Cindy, but Trevor manages to stay one step ahead. Faced with Trevor and ordered to transfer her money, will Mercedes cooperate?

Don't like her at all. In fact I don't particulary like any of that family, or Trevor. The only time i find Trevor remotely entertaining is his weird love of birds and the way he goes on about it, I can't keep a straight face

Really thinking that there is some incest story behind sienna and big paddy

Neither did I, although the whole episode I thought, what's happened to Nancy?!?

thats what i did too, and i kept saying why has no one gone to hers........

do you reckon she is a goner?

How did no one see her get nancy out the flat :dohh:

i loved the fact it was pitch black in the dog when she was taking the kids and when they went outside it was morning :D

^ aye, sienna must have had pins and needles standing in the cupboard all those hours!

She'll be fine ;) it's hollyoaks

What happened to Nancy? What did I missss?!

Sienna was in her flat getting the boys passports and she tried to stop her and banged her head, sienna then put her in the boot of the car x

so is it just her speech or what?!

also who is gonna be sophie? so knew she was alive......... Big Paddy is such a weirdo and how old would she be now? Sienna must be like 22 ish?

also who is gonna be sophie? so knew she was alive......... Big Paddy is such a weirdo and how old would she be now? Sienna must be like 22 ish?

I think sienna is 24/25 so that would make Sophie 11/12 x

I thought mark was about 25/26....so sophie would maybe be 12/13.....I reckon she will be someone already in the village.....it could be perrie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->