Hollyoaks

oh yeah forgot they were twins for a min, i would put dodger down at about 25ish......... maybe they arent twins nether

Peris name is defo doing the rounds. Seems also odd that she was involved in the episode so heavily but for what, really?...

And those photos could easy be her

The girl who plays peri seems a confident little actress so it wouldn't surprise me if she was to get involved in a main storyline like that

im guessing the nancy thing will be in time she will regain stuff like speech etc? just a thought xx

But the photo said Sophie aged 4 so I thought she was still called Sophie? X

Hmm fair point,depends who wrote it though.

Next year spoilers :rofl:
How far will Freddie go to remove himself from Fraser's clutches? Diane and Tony learn that things are not always as they seem. Theresa fuels Carmel's anger, while Ste reaches a difficult decision with the help and support of Leela.

Tuesday, January 07

Will Freddie's search prove fruitful? Theresa's world is turned upside down when an old face returns. Wound up by Robbie's taunts about John Paul, what will Finn do? Sinead struggles to contain her excitement with a wedding on the horizon, but will Diane feel the same way? And has Ste got a solution to Tony's setback?

Wednesday, January 08

Will Finn's malicious plan succeed or will he be discovered? Theresa is devastated at the prospect of losing everything. Fraser ensures Freddie performs yet another risky task, while love is in the air for an unsuspecting couple.

Thursday, January 09

John Paul unveils Nana McQueen's attacker, but will he call the police? Tony and Diane are devastated by recent events, but will Trevor answer their prayers? And can Carmel stop Theresa from making a big mistake?

Friday, January 10

As John Paul struggles to come to terms with the trauma he has experienced, will he summon up the courage to admit the truth? Danny and Ste rekindle their father-son relationship, while Robbie remains blissfully unaware of what has happened.

Please don't tell me Freddie is that stupid regarding Sinead :/

Ahh I had no idea there was a Hollyoaks thread! I'm an addict :haha: can I join?

of course you can join :flower:

we are all a little crazy in here, still lusting after BB too

I dont want to watch the whole JP thing :(

I didn't like the explanation they gave though "/ Darren was like 'why won't she answer me' and she was just like "she can't she's had a head injury" with no other explanation! :wacko:

I love hollyoaks too i never miss a night i always watch it on e4 at 7 last nights hollyoaks was horrible poor nancy :( i am really emotional atm so hollyoaks has been tugging at my heart strings alot lol

I didn't like the explanation they gave though "/ Darren was like 'why won't she answer me' and she was just like "she can't she's had a head injury" with no other explanation! :wacko:

Vague as ever huh lol

I was literally crying at tonight's e4 episode :( hope Nancy gets better soon! Poor oscar!

does anyone else feel sorry for sienna?

so can nancy just no hear and talk? i havent heard anyone give her an actual diagnosis

does anyone else feel sorry for sienna?

so can nancy just no hear and talk? i havent heard anyone give her an actual diagnosis

NO!! Crazy bitch :haha:

Not sure about nancy but seems her condition is getting better. If she could hear before im sure she would have turned her head.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->