Hollyoaks

the wine bottle tony gave blessing is the wine set has been given to smuggle drugs with

Kevin appears in the new This Is Abuse campaign. So, both Patrick and Maxine have now officially seen him since his last stint

https://youtu.be/UO_7qHQsIIs

Hollyoaks star Gillian Taylforth has decided to leave the soap after a year in the role of Sandy Roscoe.

The actress is bowing out after making the decision to spend more time with her real-life family.

Show bosses have promised that Sandy won't be killed off as they are leaving the door open for her to return intermittently in future storylines.

In a statement released to Digital Spy this morning (March 9), Taylforth commented: "I have loved the role of Sandy Roscoe playing mum to six gorgeous boys, all of whom I will miss desperately, but the time is right for me to spend more time with my own family.

"It has been enormous fun and hugely rewarding to be part of settling in a new Hollyoaks family and it fills me with pride that they have so quickly been taken to viewers' hearts.

"I am really happy that I will still be able to pop back to check on the Roscoe boys but it's now time for them to fend for themselves!"

Taylforth, who joined the Hollyoaks cast in early 2013, is expected to depart on screen in the summer.

Since arriving in the village, Sandy's notable storylines have included her fling with Dodger Savage, her marriage to gangster Fraser Black and the shock reveal that she is Darren Osborne's real mum.

Hmm! They need to do more with Darren before she goes, surely?

Peri fears her house is haunted when she hears about the murder of Lynsey Nolan. She sets up a webcam for proof, and is shocked when she catches her dad kissing John Paul

(what is with that house and webcams :rofl:)
https://25.media.tumblr.com/0e6738a594608115f0807c581bf9e91f/tumblr_n25aniceg71seihq0o2_500.jpg
https://25.media.tumblr.com/8b9143b0977a0d702fb28e8afc5560f4/tumblr_n25aniceg71seihq0o1_500.jpg

- On the day John Paul is due in court, Robbie feels guilty and hands Sam a new written statement in support of John Paul, as Finn watches on.

https://25.media.tumblr.com/52f7d2882b6d729b53437b91514df6d9/tumblr_n25ayvxgFB1seihq0o3_500.jpg

https://24.media.tumblr.com/8bcabe8221d78bd5e2ade2e95a3c2045/tumblr_n25ayvxgFB1seihq0o2_500.jpg

All hell breaks loose in Hollyoaks next week when Fraser’s enemies catch up with him.
Fraser’s nemesis Ray, who kidnapped Grace last Christmas, turns up again, and manages to con Ste Hay in to handing over Trevor’s dodgy wine shipment.

Poor Ste instantly knows he has made a mistake when he speaks to Trevor. Trevor meets up with Ray, who tells him he wants in on the drugs business, but Trevor’s having none of it.

Ray and his heavies track down Grace at Clare’s grave, and Trevor is terrified when he finds her beaten body at the cemetry.

The shock of seeing a loved one lifeless by a grave is enough to make Trevor realise he needs to straighten out his life.
He tells Fraser about his plans to start running a legitimate business, but Fraser won’t listen and orders Trevor to get revenge on Ray.
Meanwhile, Ray pays Fraser a visit and threatens to hurt the Roscoes if he doesn’t let him in on in the business. When Fraser returns home to find the Roscoes home robbed, he knows it is a message from Ray….

Fraser approaches Trevor and lies that Ray was the one who killed his father, and tells him he needs to get revenge. Furious, Trevor instantly makes a plan, and packs a gun, a rope, and leads Ray in to the woods….
Will Trevor kill Ray to get revenge for his dad and Grace? We’ve seen him kill before, so will it happen again or will something stop him?!

Hehe. Thank you.
Me and my partner love hollyoaks.
We watch it and then watch first look on e4.

I always look for spoilers too :haha:

Were first lookers here too! I'm getting pretty tired of Fraser and Trevor tbh, same old cack. I wish they would leave Ste out of it though lol poor thing! xx

Hollyoaks schoolgirl Peri Lomax will suffer a shock accident after discovering her father Danny's affair with John Paul McQueen.

At the weekend, it was confirmed that Peri (Ruby O'Donnell) will uncover Danny's secret when she sets up a hidden camera in their home and spots him secretly kissing John Paul (James Sutton).

When Peri confronts her dad over his betrayal, their argument has an unexpected outcome as she falls down the stairs in the village which lead up to their home.

Stephen Billington, who plays Danny, told All About Soap: "It looks a little like Danny's accidentally given her a bit of a shove - Leela, who sees it from a distance, thinks so. But he hasn't. Something else happened.

"He's absolutely horrified. This is his little girl. He's beside himself and it kicks off a really traumatic week for the Lomaxes - it's one shock after another.

"It's high drama for Danny because it ends in a way that he would never have wished for, but that's convenient for him. Danny does tend to find himself in these situations where something bad happens but it actually suits him. Of course, that causes huge guilt."

Viewers will have to wait to find out what happens to Peri, but Billington hinted that there could still be a little while to go before Danny and John Paul's secret is revealed to the whole family.

He said: "It's all got to come out some time - I don't know yet how that happens, but I know he's not the one who 'fesses up."

Ste n jp need to get together properly. Stes quite sweet now he has a family.

I'm lacking with a few spoilers, they havent been released yet :( but heres something

Hollyoaks schoolgirl Peri Lomax will suffer a shock accident after discovering her father Danny's affair with John Paul McQueen.

At the weekend, it was confirmed that Peri (Ruby O'Donnell) will uncover Danny's secret when she sets up a hidden camera in their home and spots him secretly kissing John Paul (James Sutton).

When Peri confronts her dad over his betrayal, their argument has an unexpected outcome as she falls down the stairs in the village which lead up to their home.

Stephen Billington, who plays Danny, told All About Soap: "It looks a little like Danny's accidentally given her a bit of a shove - Leela, who sees it from a distance, thinks so. But he hasn't. Something else happened.

"He's absolutely horrified. This is his little girl. He's beside himself and it kicks off a really traumatic week for the Lomaxes - it's one shock after another.

"It's high drama for Danny because it ends in a way that he would never have wished for, but that's convenient for him. Danny does tend to find himself in these situations where something bad happens but it actually suits him. Of course, that causes huge guilt."

Viewers will have to wait to find out what happens to Peri, but Billington hinted that there could still be a little while to go before Danny and John Paul's secret is revealed to the whole family.

He said: "It's all got to come out some time - I don't know yet how that happens, but I know he's not the one who 'fesses up."

Diane O'Connor will experience further heartbreak on Hollyoaks after she decides to forgive her fiancé Tony Hutchinson.

Viewers saw the couple's relationship hit the rocks last month as Diane was horrified to learn of Tony's dodgy dealings with gangster Trevor Royle (Greg Wood).

Scenes airing in late March will see Diane make peace with Tony (Nick Pickard) and agree to marry him after all. However, Diane will be left devastated all over again when the police come calling on the morning of her wedding.

Alex Fletcher, who plays Diane, told All About Soap: "Tony has accidentally taken home one of the drug-filled bottles of wine that Ste has been peddling for Trevor. He panics when he realises and hides the bags of drugs in the flat.

"Sinead and Finn overhear Tony having a go at Ste about it, so Sinead decides to get her own back on him and Diane for excluding her from the wedding."

Revealing the trouble on the morning of the wedding, Fletcher added: "Sonny and two other cops come calling. Diane is all ready to go. She's waiting there in her wedding dress - she looks lovely, bless her, but the wheels just totally fall off. The police have a warrant to search the flat for drugs. Sinead really has stitched them up.

"[Diane is] gutted. She had no idea about the drugs, and I think her first reaction will be to blame Tony for getting sucked back into Trevor's dodgy deals. This latest fiasco will land Tony and Diane in a worse situation than before."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->