Hollyoaks

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/Untitled_zpsf4b6f2ff.png[/URL]

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/Untitled_zpsbe82cf2d.png
https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/Untitled_zps944f1d32.png
https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/Untitled_zps086d84ec.png

John Paul McQueen's friendship with Sam Lomax could be destroyed for good on Hollyoaks next week as she finally becomes suspicious over his relationship with her husband.

Viewers know that Sam (Lizzie Roper) has been John Paul's main ally since he was raped in January, but their bond always had fragile foundations due to John Paul's affair with Danny.

Next week, Sam's suspicions are piqued when her ill daughter Peri lets something slip while being sedated at the hospital.

Peri spotted John Paul and Danny kissing last week, and although she later thinks she may have imagined it due to her brain tumour, she soon starts to doubt her father again.

Intrigued by Peri's words at the hospital, Sam heads to the prison to visit John Paul (James Sutton) and demand answers. Will he tell her the truth?

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/Untitled_zps717217a9.png
https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/7b7734_7f6769c0126e46de9bc96fe6b7ad3350jpg_srz_p_608_342_75_22_050_120_000__zps4efc7d01.jpg

Hollyoaks star Ayden Callaghan has revealed that his character Joe Roscoe will soon try to form a surprising alliance with Trevor Royle.

Joe has been in a coma since Trevor's girlfriend Grace Black tried to kill him in January, but next month he finally regains consciousness in hospital.

Viewers will see that Joe is still physically weakened from his injuries. Blaming Grace's father Fraser for his condition, he decides to team up with Trevor (Greg Wood) to deal with the village's head gangster once and for all.

Callaghan told All About Soap: "It's kind of like that saying - my enemy's enemy is my friend. All Joe's chips are in and as far as he's concerned, it's do or die. He doesn't have a lot of options left at this time.

"He takes a big gamble to form an allegiance with Trevor to get rid of their mutual problem - Fraser - because Joe knows full well that in his current state he's not going to be able to do it on his own."

On how Trevor responds, the actor added: "I can't possibly reveal that! He and Joe have a heart-to-heart, and I'm not going to give away too much, but Trevor fills in a good number of blanks for Joe. He certainly sets up other problems he has to deal with emotionally and physically."

Some of Trevor's revelations include details of the lies that Freddie has been telling Joe's fiancée Lindsey Butterfield and the rest of his family since his disappearance. However, Joe decides to avoid an immediate confrontation with his brother.

Callaghan added: "He's more about keeping his friends close and his enemies closer at this stage. Lindsey is the love of Joe's life. And a lot of the stuff that has happened while he's been in a coma is going to hit him further down the line.

"Joe needs to get rid of Fraser - that's his immediate concern. Maybe his issues with Lindsey and Freddie, and Grace and Trevor, will take a back seat - but none of those are forgotten, don't worry."

Joe's fury over Fraser could make him one of the prime suspects when the villain is killed in mysterious circumstances next month.

Hollyoaks star Nikki Sanderson has revealed more details of her upcoming pregnancy storyline, confirming that Maxine Minniver's troubles are far from over.

As first teased in Hollyoaks' spring trailer last week, Maxine will be left confused and fearful in a new story as she discovers that she is expecting a baby.

As Maxine's abusive fiancé Patrick Blake (Jeremy Sheffield) has had a vasectomy, she decides that the father must be the man she supposedly got close to during her recent night out at The Loft. However, viewers will know that this isn't the case as Patrick made this story up to control her.

Patrick's daughter Sienna (Anna Passey) and son Dodger (Danny Mac) are the first to discover Maxine's secret, and the revelation leads to Dodger and Maxine becoming close again.

Sanderson told All About Soap: "[Dodger] finds out she's pregnant and comes to the flat to talk about it. They have a heated row because there's a lot of tension between them. They love each other and want to be together, and he ends up telling her that he wishes he was the father of her baby. But just as they're about to kiss, Patrick comes home."

Asked whether Patrick catches them, she replied: "No, but Patrick really isn't happy to find Dodger in the flat. Maxine knows there'll be consequences and there are, because Patrick's temper explodes again. He grabs a belt and tells her that he's going to punish her for having Dodger over.

"Patrick's just about to hit Maxine when she screams out, telling him that she's pregnant. He's angry and demands to know who the father of the baby is. They fight and Maxine decides she can't take any more. Maxine goes to stay at the boarding house and finally thinks she's got away from Patrick's clutches - but she hasn't."

In the aftermath of Maxine's revelation, her ordeal continues as twisted Patrick fails to change his ways and makes her feel guilty by repeatedly accusing her of cheating on him.

Sanderson added: "Just because Maxine's expecting a baby, it doesn't mean the abuse will stop. It's a horrible situation. She's always frightened for her safety and walking on eggshells because she doesn't know how Patrick is going to react to even simple things."

Tom and Peri share a kiss after he sneaks her out of hospital
1379820_735691776475747_304681092_n.jpg

1660739_735691793142412_603709333_n.jpg

1966884_735691813142410_629193944_n.jpg

10002932_735691796475745_705448924_n.jpg

Dodger realises Dennis fancies Blessing and tries to set the pair up at The Dog. The trio have a drunken night and Dennis thinks he is getting somewhere with his girl, but he is unaware that Blessing has eyes for Dodger.

The next morning, Dennis urges Blessing to tell him about the 'mystery man' she has feelings for, thinking it's him, how will poor Dennis react when he learns she fancies his cousin?

Ahhh my E4 episode clashed last night!! (No idea what with as we don't record anything at the same time! Just set it to tape on 4 then E4 is on repeat still ... pity I'm at work tonight!! X

A weeks worth :happydance:

Monday, April 07

Confused, Lindsey seeks advice from Mercedes. Freddie is over the moon, until he gets the shock of his life. Sienna learns Maxine's secret, but will she reveal the truth to Patrick? Dennis is concerned for his friend, while Dodger is given hope of a rekindled relationship. Trevor is left intrigued by an interesting proposition.

Tuesday, April 08

In order to order to regain control, will Fraser blackmail Freddie? And Grace is furious with Trevor for betraying her.

Wednesday, April 09

Trevor and Grace prepare for their life away from Fraser, but can anything or anyone tempt them back to the village? Freddie and Lindsey are left with little choice. Patrick tries his manipulative best to regain control. And Dennis tells Dodger that it's now or never, while Sonny is determined to find out the truth about Katy's death.

Thursday, April 10

It's Katy's funeral and Ste is furious to discover that Sinead knows nothing about it. Sonny delivers some life-changing news, while Grace astounds Trevor by revealing her deadly goal.

Friday, April 11

It's Katy's funeral and Ste is furious to discover that Sinead knows nothing about it. Sonny delivers some life-changing news, while Grace astounds Trevor by revealing her deadly goal.

Thursdays is screwed up girls, sorry, will update when it's changed

What day is it meant to be that Katy passes?

Also it may have been explained but how could Sam close the Browning case with the ring, blood match, recorded and written statement? That amount of leads and evidence couldn't be closed just like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->