Hollyoaks

Waaaa my supply's been cut off! Waiting for another online source to catch up *sob*

I've been so busy this week not had a chance to watch it. (well I'll of seen Mondays because I watched E4 on Friday) Anything exciting happened?

I've been so busy this week not had a chance to watch it. (well I'll of seen Mondays because I watched E4 on Friday) Anything exciting happened?

Nope not really! Finding hollyoaks pretty boring at the minute tbh :shrug:

I dreamt i found Joe last night, he was much better looking in my dream.

Laura -
Cindy, Mercedes and Lindsey went to confess to the police but Sam let them off!

Spoiler for last nights episode;

Robbie wrote out a new witness statement and gave it to Sam to be read out in court. Finn went to see Sam and managed to swap the statement with one he'd wrote. When it got read out in court it basically said that JP had been trying it on with Robbie for months and the reason he attacked Robbie was cos Robbie said no. JP got 6 months in prison if I remember right.

Other bits were that Peri told her dad that she'd saw him kissing JP and Grace knows that Trevor wants to kill Frazer and begged him not to.

That's all I can remember :)

For some weird reason, i thought it was Friday last night :rofl: Will watch tonight.

I KNEW that statement would go walkies.

When does finn get caught?? Cant watch this for much longer :(

Think we've got to that point we want to punch the TV and be done with it.

Shelli - Covered it xxx

Finn is awful... but credit to him as he's doing a really good job with the part x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->