Hollyoaks

I like seeing Sam in this new storyline, I'm warming to her a little more xx

I liked last nights e4 episode. I liked the Dennis and Maxine bit but it also frustrates me!

I'm dreading this baby Katy storyline :(

I can't wait for Diane to have that smug look smacked off her face.

I'm dreading it too but at the same time want it to hurry up and get it over with. It's going to be so sad to watch.

I always thought they would one day talk about Katy being Rhys'. I guess with his family all gone there would have been nothing to say.

ah so glad ive been able to come back on ive missed your spoilers AP! :D

Ahh so hard watching this Katy storyline

Yeah I'm not sure I'm going to be able to watch the Katy episodes tbh.. I always end up getting really paranoid. I'm so weird, I can watch horror films all day long just not story lines like that about babies :nope: :lol:

I get really bored when Hollyoaks focuses on the school kids and all their silly dramas (lol!) so am really loving it right now! So much going on, I've tried not to read too many of the comments on here though as I like to avoid spoilers :haha:

I really want this Finn storyline to come out now. Diane acting like the perfect parent and she has no idea!

Me too! I really feel for Diane, I think she tries to do right by everyone.

I think Diane is smug and smarmy and can't wait to see her get her eye wiped, as they would say in Liverpool :lol:

I hate Diane, I would love to spit in her face. Yes I'm disgusting. Had to leave the living room tonight half way through E4, I think I'm going to give it a miss for a few days until the worst is over. It makes me wanna spew xx

I'm almost in tears at e4 first look.
It's all happening :cry:

SHE DIDNT POISION HER BABY FFS!!!!

This is making me hate Lindsey too.

Didn't watch tonight's e4.. I cried at yesterday's when sinead saw Katy. Never mind what's coming next :( .. also think that Danny is vile telling peri it's all to do with her tumour !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->