Hollyoaks

What is with Grace in sexy underweaar lately? Makes me hate her more cos I love her figure.

How do we no Trevor is getting killed off?

Urgh me and hubs were just saying how Grace and Trevor make us wanna vom! Xx

Ste is ready for revenge on Fraser
- Leela finds Sinead in the crashed car and saves her
- Dodger plays cupid with Blessing and Dennis
- Fraser and Grace visit Joe in hospital unaware that Sandy is behind them
- John Paul is faced with some tough questioning
- Lindsey feels she may have feelings for Freddie
- Grace and Trevor plan murder and plan to escape from Hollyoals
- Sonny wants to find out the truth about baby Katy!

I know, I'm a proper thief and pull them altogether here in one place :muaha:

Meanwhile, young mum Sinead Roscoe is involved in a car accident at the worst possible moment on Hollyoaks.

A devastating time for Sinead (Stephanie Davis) begins when her brother Finn lets her briefly visit her baby daughter Katy, against the instructions of social services.

When Katy's health takes a sudden turn for the worse shortly afterwards, Sinead immediately comes under suspicion of poisoning her daughter and is arrested.

By the time Sinead is released from custody, Katy's life is hanging in the balance at the hospital. Knowing she needs to be there, Sinead swipes some car keys and rushes off.

At the same time, gangster Fraser Black (Jesse Birdsall) finds himself in a panic of his own when the police are about to catch up with him.

When Fraser refuses to free Ste Hay from his dodgy dealings, Ste takes action by planting a crate of the drug-laced wine in The Loft and calling the police.

After receiving a warning call from his mole DS Marlow, Fraser takes the crate and drives off at speed, hoping to dump the evidence in a secluded spot.

Fraser overtakes Leela Lomax (Kirsty-Leigh Porter) on a country road but then ends up crashing into Sinead's car, causing her to pass out.

While Fraser immediately flees the scene to cover his tracks, Leela calls an ambulance for Sinead.

Tragically, once Sinead is admitted to the hospital, her family have already heard the horrendous news that Katy has died.

The news will lead to Sinead's loved ones turning against her, as they wrongly believe that she is responsible for Katy's death.

Sinead's heartbreaking experience also makes her a possible suspect in Fraser's upcoming murder, as she would have shared some final moments with Katy if it wasn't for the crash…

Meanwhile, young mum Sinead Roscoe is involved in a car accident at the worst possible moment on Hollyoaks.

A devastating time for Sinead (Stephanie Davis) begins when her brother Finn lets her briefly visit her baby daughter Katy, against the instructions of social services.

When Katy's health takes a sudden turn for the worse shortly afterwards, Sinead immediately comes under suspicion of poisoning her daughter and is arrested.

By the time Sinead is released from custody, Katy's life is hanging in the balance at the hospital. Knowing she needs to be there, Sinead swipes some car keys and rushes off.

At the same time, gangster Fraser Black (Jesse Birdsall) finds himself in a panic of his own when the police are about to catch up with him.

When Fraser refuses to free Ste Hay from his dodgy dealings, Ste takes action by planting a crate of the drug-laced wine in The Loft and calling the police.

After receiving a warning call from his mole DS Marlow, Fraser takes the crate and drives off at speed, hoping to dump the evidence in a secluded spot.

Fraser overtakes Leela Lomax (Kirsty-Leigh Porter) on a country road but then ends up crashing into Sinead's car, causing her to pass out.

While Fraser immediately flees the scene to cover his tracks, Leela calls an ambulance for Sinead.

Tragically, once Sinead is admitted to the hospital, her family have already heard the horrendous news that Katy has died.

The news will lead to Sinead's loved ones turning against her, as they wrongly believe that she is responsible for Katy's death.

Sinead's heartbreaking experience also makes her a possible suspect in Fraser's upcoming murder, as she would have shared some final moments with Katy if it wasn't for the crash…

Not looking forward to watching this :(

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/Untitled_zps302ffe9c.png

Ahhh i dont like that kind of spoiler AP! My brain is going into overdrive now!!

I know what a pain the ass, so vague!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"