Hollyoaks

Sooooo have you heard the news?

the private detective has been hired by Blessings family. Blessing is transgender - originally a man called Tyson. Her family are looking for their "son"

Dennis is leaving :( as much as i disliked him to begin with I've actually got a soft spot for him now. His first post ho job is to play buttons in Cinderella though lol, not sure id leave and announce that right away.

They just haven't done enough with him have they? He's been the token joker, they always end up leaving

Nowhere near enough, and hes actually a pretty good actor when it comes to the serious stuff. Dennis just seemed to be an older extension of joes coming of age character from bb3.

This blessing thing is going to be poo, they weren't good with the transgender storyline with jasmine. Ho either just recycle the storylines or use rubbish ones (Elliott bevans aliens anyone?) sometimes i wonder why i still watch, then they reel me in again.

Yeah I sometimes wonder why then get hooked again. I didn't watch it the week Katy died though, I knew I wouldn't be able to cope! Xx

Apart from the episode when they were told shed died i didn't think the rest were too bad. Being pregnant i thought my hormones on top of that would have me sobbing but although it was sad i didn't find it unbearable x

Did anybody watch tonight's e4? Anybody think it was sonny that killed Fraser ?!

Did anybody watch tonight's e4? Anybody think it was sonny that killed Fraser ?!

I'm not sure, I wondered that but Jason was on the boat where Marlowe was found - so maybe he had something to do with that (and maybe Fraser too)

I also think it was something to do with the policeman's death rather than Frazer's.

Did sonny not kill someone when he was in it before? Sonny cant act for shit, tbh most of them can't.

Yeah Sonny is a really shit actor lol! I've read this morning that he didn't actually kill Marlow but did stand by and watch him die in the pond/river xx

Yeah Sonny is a really shit actor lol! I've read this morning that he didn't actually kill Marlow but did stand by and watch him die in the pond/river xx

That's what I heard too, apparantley it was his way of getting justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->