Hollyoaks

They just said on this morning that dodger is leaving?!?!?! please tell me i mis heard them!!!!
They said they hope he finds happiness before he leaves.........

I'm tired of watching that waxy-faced Finn onscreen and hope his storyline doesn't drag out much longer, because he's not even enjoyable to watch. At least with characters like Trevor and Brendan etc, you don't mind them evading justice for a while because they're entertaining but the Finn character/actor just annoys me.

They just said on this morning that dodger is leaving?!?!?! please tell me i mis heard them!!!!
They said they hope he finds happiness before he leaves.........

Maybe they meant Dennis?

it was in relation to maxine, the baby and she gets possibly bad news, and dodger swoops in.........

Im sure it was Dennis they said was leaving, they said they hope he finds happiness and maybe with Blessing xx

The maxine and her bad news thing is unrealistic, or at least in my hospital. They'd never tell you what shes told youd have to wait for other tests and results. Why do they let themselves down with such little details.

Dennis wont get with blessing, that'd mean her leaving too. Maybe ge finds someone online or holiday etc and goes off to be with them. I really want Dennis to be happy.

The maxine and her bad news thing is unrealistic, or at least in my hospital. They'd never tell you what shes told youd have to wait for other tests and results. Why do they let themselves down with such little details.

Whne it comes to pregnancy complications, premature babies or babies in general, they go so bloody wrong.

Yea anything to do with babies seems so rushed and forgotten because they don't do their research.
i mean look at Katie that was rushed and over in couple of weeks now shes barely remembered.

Dennis wont get with blessing, that'd mean her leaving too. Maybe ge finds someone online or holiday etc and goes off to be with them. I really want Dennis to be happy.

Completely agree with you! Can they even tell that much from a 12 week scan? I thought it was just to check for a heartbeat and to take measurements to give you a due date x

I don't think they can. They certainly couldn't confirm ds with ultrasound alone.

Its got down syndrome

sorry its not spoiler phone wont let me but its in to nights c4 anyway

Did they actually say the baby has got down syndrome? I may not have been paying proper attention last night but I thought they just said there was a chance it could have it and she would need further testing? (I know they definitely mentioned combining it with the blood test).

They said about further tests but made it seem like it has. It probably will have which is where dodger will swoop in.

damn Tony stopping Patrick. Hes got some moves...

Patrick would last five minutes with me before I broke his spirit. :lol:

Just wanted to say that the 12 week can indicate a problem and be the first sign of downs, this is combined with bloods that they mentioned in the episode and then maybe an amnio. They pretty much did it as it would happen in a real hospital...... Getting a consultant in, her being referred etc. so it really isn't far off.

I think the only inaccurate thing that happened was the ultrasound looked a smaller gestation, did it not? Maybe its just me. Isnt the NT done at 13 weeks.

Anyway, Cindys got big issues - "What if Hilton gets an infection"

Well Cindy it wouldnt be hard, Hollyoaks NNU must have high infections rate considering the lack of security, hygiene and hand washing that goes on there! :dohh: They just stroll in and out! Jeez I had to wait forever for access into the front door and then strip off and wash up before I even seen Alex!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->