Hollyoaks

In the hospital I work in it's done between 12 weeks and 13 weeks and 6 days.

Anyone else bored of Jason and Holly's story line?

As for Blessing, why is she so intent on her family NOT finding her? Is it just shame? If she hasnt contacted them since prison, does she really care what they think this far down the line?

I don't get it.

I never really cared for either of them anyway! They're just not that interesting.

Monday, May 12

Will the Lomaxes grow wise to Sienna's wicked ways? Nana McQueen attempts to repay Ziggy's kindness, and George fantasises about his date. Love may be on the cards for Dennis and Blessing, while Jason and Holly are fast running out of money.

Tuesday, May 13

It's the day of the school play, and no one is prepared for the shocking grand finale. George's guilt gets the better of him, and he gets a pep talk from Ziggy. Holly and Jason may be in graver danger than they originally thought. Tom doesn't trust Sienna, while Dennis has had enough of Blessing acting suspicious.

Wednesday, May 14

Despite Dennis trying to clear up the misunderstanding, he may have lost Blessing for ever. Jason attempts to reach Holly in time.

Thursday, May 15

Jason's new-found acquaintance may have a solution. Sienna makes Peri's wildest dreams come true. Dennis's odd behaviour leaves those close to him confused and worried.

Friday, May 16

Sonny's time might be up as a source close to Jason fights for his freedom. Jason is desperate to make amends with Holly. Dennis bites the bullet and makes a move on Blessing.

I wish they would get rid of Sinead's awful wig and just let her have brown hair :lol:

It's not a wig? She's recently went to brown and those new scenes are still to be seen

It looks really fake compared to a few weeks ago, the shape and colour is totally different so I figured they haven't written her new colour into it yet.

It has got a bit of fade on but bright shades do that lol plus she's supposed to be not really caring ATM so that's probs why. Xx

George starts flirting with someone online and asks to meet - he is shocked when Danny Lomax turns up!

There's also another clue on the HO Overdose fb page - I think Ste is the killer lol xx

They make it up as they go along - they dont even know!

Monday, May 19

Tony attempts to play matchmaker. Will Blessing have the confidence to tell Dennis her innermost secret? Holly tries to forgive. Sinead's plan spirals out of control, and Robbie is confused by his brothers' secrecy.

Tuesday, May 20

Joe becomes suspicious, and he wants the truth to come out. Tony hopes his restaurant review goes without a glitch. Ste's left feeling more alone than ever, and Phoebe may be getting jealous.

Wednesday, May 21

Emotions are heightened, and Sinead tries to save face. Patrick and Maxine arrive back from their holiday and are horrified to discover Sienna's recent antics. Phoebe checks Robbie's phone. Does her boyfriend have feelings for someone else?

Thursday, May 22

With a poignant day ahead, Sinead sets out to ensure justice for Katy is finally achieved. Freddie and Lindsey may be in more danger than they realised. Nancy tries to strike the right balance as she juggles her work and her love life.

Friday, May 23

Freddie resigns himself to admitting the truth about him and Lindsey. A heartbroken Sinead gets closer to Sonny. Has she misread the signals?

As part of her justice/revenge, viewers will see Sinead steal a car, trick Lindsey into getting into it and handcuffing her in it. Freddie tries to sort it out but ends up in the car and Sinead "kidnaps" them. (For fucks sake :dohh:)
Sinead gets them to admit their feelings for each other, all whilst having Joe secretly on the line of her mobile, listening in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->