Hollyoaks

You know what, Im not so sure about that potential wig now :rofl: sorry!

It looks odder than usual

I think it is a wig, probably had a few of scenes to finish while starting the newer ones. Can we have a round of applause for the McQueens expanding house back on our screens, it was due a new resident.

Ok tonight's e4 is sinead telling the truth??

I think it is a wig, probably had a few of scenes to finish while starting the newer ones. Can we have a round of applause for the McQueens expanding house back on our screens, it was due a new resident.

:rofl:

I didn't see e4, what she say?

Can't believe they're doing the testicular lump story with Dennis. Far too soon, obviously going to be ok and he'll see it as an eye opener to travel the world just like he planned with Leanne. Snooze.

Day or night it's been tied up the same way for the last couple of weeks and for once she doesn't have roots :haha: Her hair was a darker red before as well.
I have analysed this too much :rofl:

she attacked lindsay after Lindsay injected her with something as she had hurt herself. That needle went into lindsay so sinead got tested came back and said she was HIV positive

she attacked lindsay after Lindsay injected her with something as she had hurt herself. That needle went into lindsay so sinead got tested came back and said she was HIV positive

oooh duno i doubt it but i wouldn't be surprised.

Can't believe after all this time I've only just found out Dennis dad is none other than Joe pasquale.

^^^ WTF!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

I think Sinead is telling the truth :(

She's not, she admitted in the E4 episode that she doesn't really have HIV. She just wants to make Lindsey suffer.

Can't believe after all this time I've only just found out Dennis dad is none other than Joe pasquale.

OMG totally didn't know that but seems so obvious now you've said it haha.

OMG totally didn't know that but seems so obvious now you've said it haha.[/QUOTE]

i know as soon as i found out i wondered how i hadn't realised before. I think i like him even more now.

How on earth is Sinead going to keep the HIV thing up?

Is the Patrick and Maxine storyline going to end soon?

I had no idea either! :haha:

I'm also wondering about the Maxine and Patrick story.. I'm wondering how it'll all end etc

I got so annoyed at Darren and Nancy over Patrick and Maxine. They can't drag it out much longer, surely!

That's what I thought. They are making Darren and Nancy out to be so gullible :wacko:

The silly thing with it is Nancy has been the victim of domestic abuse so knowing what shes seen of Maxine's injuries and Patrick in the car park on top of knowing how manipulative Jake was youd think she would see through Patrick. At least Darren has his suspicions, especially knowing what Patrick was like to him while he was with Siena he should of been less quick to just agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->