Hollyoaks

Exactly! They're trying to piss us all off so we keep watching to see it unravel :haha: Darren's just a pushover lol.

OMG I didn't know about the Joe thing either HAHA ... I just had to google haha.

I hope the Patrick and Maxine thing will end soon too ... dragging it out way too much I think x

Monday May 26

Sandy is still reeling from Lindsey's revelation. Maxine considers telling Patrick that their baby may have Down's syndrome, and Nana's concerns grow as she watches a friendship blossom. Ste and Freddie make a deadly pact.

Tuesday, May 27

Dodger battles to supress his feelings for Maxine, while Freddie breaks Sandy's heart. When Cindy finds a pair of boxers in her room, Holly faces some difficult questions. Carmel is furious and gives Sonny an ultimatum.

Wednesday, May 28

Will Maxine stick by Patrick, despite his callous remarks? Tensions run high between Blessing and Dennis as a speed-dating event reveals their true feelings for one another. Blessing is gobsmacked as her past begins to haunt her. Holly tries to hide the truth about her infidelity.

Thursday, May 29

Holly's lies spiral out of control with life-changing consequences for one unsuspecting villager. After a shock encounter, Tony encourages Blessing to tell the truth. Maxine is confused and distraught, and Finn may have set his sights on his next victim.

Friday, May 30

As Cindy stands by her daughter, Dirk is forced to make an almost impossible decision. Sinead is confused by Finn's odd behaviour and tries to convince Diane and Tony to take action against the troubled teen. Dennis has a lot on his mind, leaving those around him concerned. A day of fun turns incredibly sinister for Blessing, while Robbie struggles with his mock A-Levels.

I wish someone would just shoot Finn right inbetween the eyes. Can't stand the slime ball!

Ahh i was wondering how you all knew something i didnt, turns out i was watching it on E4+1! lol

I really need to start watching E4 episodes...its never until the next day and that i find out what you all know! :p

Can someone spoiler what your on about pleaseeee :)

Todays episode...

You found out Leela is Peri's mum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"