Hollyoaks

Actually quite shocked by the end of the E4 episode tonight! I saw it on snapchat but didn't know whether to believe it!!

Argh I'm so behind on my episodes. Been naughty and read the spoilers though ;)

Actually quite shocked by the end of the E4 episode tonight! I saw it on snapchat but didn't know whether to believe it!!

I didn't want to believe it either
Because it was such a let down lol

This has to be the only soap that has done a whodunnit and I just have not cared :lol: The Roscoe's annoy me so much, except Robbie (I hated him the most at the start).

It was the shittest whodunit EVER

It was like 'whodoit!?!?' ... 'Freddie' ... 'Oh ok then' :*faceplant*

:lol: That's how I felt, when I saw the snapchat I thought they were leading us on so we'd found out properly in the E4 episode but nope

More on Jorgie Porter's (who plays Theresa) return to the 'Oaks

Hollyoaks star Jorgie Porter has spoken to Digital Spy about her return to the soap, promising that there are big plans for her character Theresa McQueen.

Theresa will reappear on screen in August following seven months away. The feisty blonde is currently in prison after finally being caught out as Calvin Valentine's killer, but her new storyline will ultimately see her released from jail and head back to the village.

Speaking to Digital Spy at the launch of Pentahotel Birmingham this week, Porter revealed: "When you see Theresa again, she is definitely desperate to get her baby back. She's had a lot of time to think in prison as there isn't much to do, so she's grown a bit desperate.

"In Theresa's head, she's not a murderer - she's just a girl with a baby. She just thinks that what she did to Calvin was a last-minute decision and she had reasons for it, but obviously she's sad about it and she's sorry about it as well.

"Theresa is also coming back with a secret, which is amazing! I can't say what it is because I don't want to spoil it - it's that great!"

On Theresa eventually returning to the village, she continued: "Calvin's brother Sonny still being there is obviously going to cause a lot of tension! Also, as some of the McQueen family aren't around at the moment, Theresa won't have the full back-up and support from them.

"It's nice that the family is being extended this year. It's always nice to be part of a big family. It's two new girls joining and I'm a girl's girl. The McQueens all stick together!"

Porter has already started filming her return storyline and featured in Hollyoaks' recently-released 'Six Weeks of Summer' trailer.

Discussing how it felt to return, she added: "The whole time since I've known about going back, I've been so excited. I just want to be working every single day, but when you're first starting out again, it's just a scene here and a scene there.

"I just want to be in work every single day because it's so fun and the crew are great. It genuinely feels like a family. I'm so happy and flattered that they asked me back."

The 26-year-old also stayed tight-lipped when asked whether Theresa has unfinished business with her old flame Dodger Savage (Danny Mac).

She laughed: "Like I say, she's had a lot of time to think in prison, so whether or not Dodger would pop up in her mind, we just don't know yet!"

And more on newcomer Cameron
Hollyoaks newcomer Cameron Moore has told Digital Spy that viewers will see an "endearing" side to his character Cameron Campbell as he gets to know his daughter Peri.

Cameron has been introduced as a new bad boy for the village, but upcoming scenes will see him make a genuine effort to get to know Peri (Ruby O'Donnell) once the truth about her real parents is revealed.

Speaking to Digital Spy at the launch of Pentahotel Birmingham this week, Moore explained: "I think Cameron is just so willing to learn and to try with Peri. I absolutely love my scenes with Ruby and I'm always chuffed when I get to work with her, as you get to see a completely different side of Cameron.

"I personally don't know what it's like to have a daughter and neither does Cameron! I wouldn't say Cameron is necessarily good at it, but he puts a lot of effort in and I think that's really endearing.

"The audience needs to see that Cameron's intentions are all good in terms of Peri. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't!"

In the meantime, dramatic scenes airing next week will see Cameron kidnap Sam Lomax (Lizzie Roper) after being released from prison. As they clash, it becomes clear that Cameron is desperate for answers over why Sam fitted him up all those years ago.

Moore continued: "Those scenes were brilliant to work on. We worked on location and it's very dramatic. The scenes are messy, full of action and it was one of my favourite days filming.

"I think my motivation going into it was that Cameron just wants answers. He wants to know why Sam did what she did, as he needs clarity on what happened. Cameron would go to any means necessary to get those answers, so they're really good scenes."

Cameron's other big rival will be Ziggy Roscoe (Fabrizio Santino) as he tries to compete with him for the affections of Peri's mum Leela (Kirsty-Leigh Porter).

Moore laughed: "When I was coming in, I thought Cameron would win back Leela quite quickly - but it's taking ages! You'll see that Ziggy puts up a real fight for Leela, and I love working with Fab - he's great.

"There's a really good rivalry there. It becomes a much bigger rivalry than I expected, so there's some really good scenes coming up."

As the story progresses, viewers will also be left to wonder whether Cameron can settle down in the village or whether he will slip back into more bad behaviour.

"He does try, and when people call him a bad boy, I say he's not and he just makes mistakes," Moore said. "That's truthfully how I try to play the scenes. Cameron's intentions are always good, but he does have a bad side and he is ruthless.

"Cameron will do what he needs to do, but I try to justify it by saying it's all for love. I've been filming some scenes recently where Cameron really loses it, so that's been good to film as an actor as well. It's good to play someone who makes mistakes!"

Argh that pic of Brendan nearly made me come apart at the seams argh!!! 😍

More spoilers

Monday, August 04

As the Lomaxes reveal their intentions, can Leela persuade her family to change their minds? Cameron is desperate for Peri to know the truth. Sinead reveals a life-changing dilemma, while Lindsey attempts to rekindle an old relationship.

Tuesday, August 05

Lindsey continues to fool a loved one, or does she? Cindy and Dirk are elated to welcome baby Hilton home, while Sinead is less than impressed with her date.

Wednesday, August 06

Cameron is on hand to comfort Leela, but will Ziggy stand by and let him steal his girl? Ste puts himself in serious danger, but will Leela and John Paul reach him in time?

Thursday, August 07

Cindy is on the war path, and Dirk feels the full brunt of her anger. Crossed wires lead to a stunned Sinead having to break terrible news to Tony. John Paul worries about Ste, while Trevor makes a heartfelt confession.

Friday, August 08

Will Cindy turn to serious crime to achieve her happy ending? Holly becomes increasingly concerned about her mum's behaviour, but is it time to come clean and reveal the truth to Dirk? Trevor is stunned to receive a threat from a shock visitor, and could Leela be falling for Cameron?
Is this our big Autumn stunt?

A television crew descended on a quarry to film scenes for a popular soap.

Cameras were recording at Eccleston Delph on Wednesday.

It is thought they were filming for an exciting upcoming storyline in Channel 4 soap Hollyoaks, due to be broadcast in the autumn.

Lime Pictures, which makes Hollyoaks, and Eccleston Delph Water Sports Centre both remained tight-lipped about the filming when contacted by the Guardian, to avoid storylines being revealed.

But it is not the first time Eccleston Delph has been used as a location for Hollyoaks.

Fans may recognise it as the place where a car plunged into water when character Clare Cunningham tried to kill her husband Max in 2007.

Interesting ones

Tony makes Ste and Cameron battle it out for a job at the hutch! Who will get it?

Amber sharpe (Finns old partner) and daughter are to return to hollyoaks for three episodes. Amber has been recast

More on those...

Hollyoaks bosses have recast the role of Amber Sharpe for a short storyline.

Former Waterloo Road actress Lauren Gabrielle-Thomas has been cast in the part of Amber, who is the mother of Finn O'Connor's young daughter Bella.

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/30/618x869/soaps-hollyoaks-lauren-gabrielle-thomas.jpg

Amber was previously played by Lydia Lloyd-Henry for six months in 2010, before being written out alongside the rest of her on-screen family.

While show bosses have yet to reveal any official information about her return, Amber will be appearing back on screen for three episodes.

Amber was previously mentioned on screen late last year as Finn managed to briefly track down Bella, but the young mum did not appear herself.

Bella will also be back on screen as part of the new story, but further details are being kept under wraps.

Gabrielle-Thomas previously played the role of Aleesha Dillon on Waterloo Road for three series.

Meanwhile....

Ste Hay will get off on the wrong foot with newcomer Cameron Campbell on Hollyoaks as they become rivals for a job at The Hutch.

Tony Hutchinson has agreed to give his long-time friend a trial as his new chef at the restaurant, but when Ste (Kieron Richardson) turns up for work, he isn't impressed to find that he has serious competition.

As Tony introduces Ste to Cameron (Cameron Moore), he reveals that the two men will have to battle it out for the permanent position.

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/30/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-ste-cameron-rivals-1.jpg

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/30/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-ste-cameron-rivals-2.jpg

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/30/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-ste-cameron-rivals-3.jpg

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/30/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-ste-cameron-rivals-4.jpg

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/30/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-ste-cameron-rivals-5.jpg

To make matters worse for Ste, Cameron already has extra brownie points by arriving for work early.

Ste doesn't warm to Cameron and they soon start bickering as they try to impress Tony, but how will Ste react when he learns that his new rival is also Leela's dangerous ex-boyfriend?

Hollyoaks airs these scenes tonight (July 25) at 7pm on E4 and Monday (July 28) at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

And more on Maxine tonight on E4

Maxine Minniver gets concerned in Hollyoaks' E4 episode tonight (July 25) as Nico starts asking questions about her abusive relationship with Patrick.

As Maxine (Nikki Sanderson) continues to keep up the pretence that she is still in love with Patrick, Nico confronts her about the way the evil headmaster treats her.

Nico (Persephone Swales-Dawson) points out that Maxine seems scared of Patrick and advises her to do something about it rather than living in misery.

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/30/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-maxine-nico-1.jpg

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/30/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-maxine-nico-2.jpg

Although Nico promises to help in any way she can, Maxine brushes off the teenager's concerns, not wanting anything to tip off Patrick about her secret plan to run away.

However, when Nico refuses to let this go and later confronts Patrick in person, it's clear that she won't be making friends with her twisted grandfather anytime soon…

Hollyoaks airs these scenes tonight (July 25) at 7pm on E4 and Monday (July 28) at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Anyone else starting to enjoy seeing Cameron on screen..? ;) I'm a sucker for an accent. Lol

Normal accent to me and Bittersweet :rofl:

I feel so sick when I watch Patricks scenes now. Both played by fantastic actors

I can't wait for the Maxine/Patrick storyline to end it's really giving me the creeps now.

Anyone know what happened with Nico's adoptive mum?? Why's Nico just being allowed to live with Sienna? Surely after adoption things would have to go through the courts :wacko: unless I've missed some episodes somewhere xx

Not been on for ages.

The Maxine and Patrick storyline is driving bonkers!!! What a sick man!!! I agree Laura fantastic acting. I don't want Maxine to leave :(

I'm LOVING Cameron..... :happydance: Its soooo obvious who gets the job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->