Hollyoaks

Did anyone think the cuddly fox Freddie gave Trevor was significant? i.e Warren?

I really really wanna smack that Finn character!

Kudos to the guy though......to do a role where you know people are going to despise the character.

Kudos to the guy though......to do a role where you know people are going to despise the character.

I defo have respect for the actor. Folks sometimes dunno where to draw the line between the character and the actor too!

I heard Jack P Shepherd on Celebrity Juice once saying about someone coming up to him and saying they hated him :lol: I definitely respect actors/actresses that can play those sort of roles! x

Absolutely! Quite something for a young actor to take on and he's doing it brilliantly.

Hollyoaks has revealed the identity of the driver who killed Sam and Danny Lomax in a car crash last month.

Tuesday night's (September 16) first-look episode on E4 saw Teegan, Leela and Peri Lomax join forces for a police appeal, hoping to catch the mystery van driver who crashed into their parents' car.

In a shocking development, Peri's father Cameron Campbell (Cameron Moore) was revealed as the mystery hit and run driver, and was seen burning the incriminating red cap at the end of the episode.

Sonny Valentine explained to the girls before the appeal started that the driver responsible was wearing a red cap as seen through some blurry CCTV footage.

To make matters worse, the family are also receiving threatening letters and emails from the person they believe is responsible, while Peri believes she is being followed.

Cameron was introduced as a new bad boy for the village earlier in the year, but viewers have seen a more endearing side to him as he has attempted to bond with his teenage daughter.

Was about to ask you lot what you thought of that.

God they are good at twists eh? NOT.

i dont understand who peri was on the phone to though i kept missing bits. Is she half responsible?

i dont understand who peri was on the phone to though i kept missing bits. Is she half responsible?

Peri was on the phone to Nico. Peri got her to send the letter and email.

Peri was on the phone to Nico. Peri got her to send the letter and email.

Do you think she's protecting him? The way she reacted to the news when she found out they were dead was well...highlighted quite a bit huh?

Oooh I dunno, that thought hadn't crossed my mind! Although why you'd protect someone for killing your mum and dad is beyond me :haha:

I don't think she's protecting him, I think she wants to live with him so is sending the letters and pretending to feel unsafe at home so that Leela will let her move back in with Cameron

Trailer looks good :)

Can't say Cameron being the hit and run driver was much of a shock though! Was expecting a big twist (like it being Tegan or someone like that) xx

I think it was such a lame "twist". Everybody had seen it coming and it's almost like they double-crossed us by making us all think it was too obvious to be him and then it being him. Don't even know if that sentence makes sense :/

It was as expected as the Fraser Black killer :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->