Hollyoaks

Monday, September 29

The McQueens and Ste unite to support John Paul as Finn's trial begins. Diane is pushing Tony and Sinead closer together, while a shock courtroom revelation is about to bring someone's world crashing down.

Tuesday, September 30

The Osborne family is in meltdown after the first day of Finn's trial and Darren finds an unlikely shoulder to cry on. A problem shared is a problem halved for Sinead and Ste, but Sinead shares one too many secrets. Rick tries his charm with another of the village ladies.

Wednesday, October 01

Ste's testimony in the witness box could have devastating consequences for John Paul, while the race is on for Darren to put things right with Nancy. Diane finds herself in the wrong place at the wrong time, as Dennis and Tom embark on a new business adventure.

Thursday, October 02

Robbie and Finn go head-to-head in court, but who will the jury believe? Nana McQueen's health takes a turn for the worse, while Dennis's new business gets off to an explosive start. Ste hits a new low as he attempts to curb his cravings.

Friday, October 03

It's judgement day for Finn and John Paul as the jury reaches its verdict. Tony and Sinead share a moment, but who is watching? Can Diane live with herself after her actions change the O'Connors' lives for ever?

Monday, September 29

The McQueens and Ste unite to support John Paul as Finn's trial begins. Diane is pushing Tony and Sinead closer together, while a shock courtroom revelation is about to bring someone's world crashing down.

Tuesday, September 30

The Osborne family is in meltdown after the first day of Finn's trial and Darren finds an unlikely shoulder to cry on. A problem shared is a problem halved for Sinead and Ste, but Sinead shares one too many secrets. Rick tries his charm with another of the village ladies.

Wednesday, October 01

Ste's testimony in the witness box could have devastating consequences for John Paul, while the race is on for Darren to put things right with Nancy. Diane finds herself in the wrong place at the wrong time, as Dennis and Tom embark on a new business adventure.

Thursday, October 02

Robbie and Finn go head-to-head in court, but who will the jury believe? Nana McQueen's health takes a turn for the worse, while Dennis's new business gets off to an explosive start. Ste hits a new low as he attempts to curb his cravings.

Friday, October 03

It's judgement day for Finn and John Paul as the jury reaches its verdict. Tony and Sinead share a moment, but who is watching? Can Diane live with herself after her actions change the O'Connors' lives for ever?

Ooohhh sounds a good week. Heres hoping Finn gets whats coming to him! Xx

Spoilers are out but can't seem to get them for here on iPad :(

Freddie is part of the hospital takeover working with big Bob! The siege looks like it will takes lives and we have been promised it ends in tragedy....

As Ste and Sinead bond a huge secret is revealed...

So Sinead reveals a huge secret! Who bets we are having a who's the daddy? Tony or Ste?
^^ This is a quote from the page and not confirmed

Theresa's baby is going to be in danger!! Is sonny involved?

Cindy's words leave Jason alarmed...

Sienna goes with Patrick to his anger management sessions...

Will oh phoebe ever forgive Robbie?

Relief is short lived for the victims of the hospital takeover...

Myra is out for revenge

Grace is told she will never be able to have children

Tegan tells Ziggy to move on from Leela and while in the lift together at the hosptial they are unaware of the situation that is going on and that their lift is about to hurdle to the ground....

Friday 3rd October will be the reveal date for Finns trial.

Stes addiction sees him hit a new low...

Tom helps Dennis sell some cuddly toys.Tom and Dennis go on a mission to retrieve the cuddly teddies when they realise they are faulty...

Diane is left unconscious after being attacked by a robber at the hutch

Robbie goes to the stand to help get Finn sent down!!

Sienna gives Darren a shoulder to cry on... But they end up sharing a kiss?!?!?

Rick tries to charm one of the village ladies...

It's going to be a roller coaster week for john Paul and Finns trial leaving you to the last minute thinking will Finn get off. What do you think? Ste promises he will finish Finn off if he gets off...

Mercedes, Carmel and Theresa will be Porsche's bridesmaids, and it looks like she's getting married to Cameron's brother Lachlan! But not all will survive the wedding.....

That spoiler page really gets my goat with all the numpties on there :rofl:

are ho actually kidding, Darren starts another affair with sienna?! Wtf!

Sienna gets steamy with Darren who appears to be slipping back into his old gambling habits as the pressure of supporting wife at Finn O'Connor's rape trial gets to him .

She's also feeling down in the dumps as her love life is not exactly looking rosy at the moment and the former lovers end up sharing a drink together.

As the drinks flow they start kissing and you can guess where they end up...

Meanwhile jack Osbourne shows Nancy the surprise Darren had planned - a new campervan for them to travel around Europe in.

But will she want to go with him if she finds out that he's fallen under Sienna's spell again?

Right you know what's getting my goat? Where is the support Oscar should be getting while Nancy and Darren are fannying about! His cochlear implants were successful but that's it? Oh that would be too realistic for Hollyoaks to cover I suppose

One teddy bear Tom and Dennis sell has a secret camera in and is at the O'Conners... What will they see??

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/1_zps9dce48eb.png
https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/3_zpsf8ad56d3.png
https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/2_zps5360fe80.png

God i just want to punch diana in the face. How can someone be so in denial when so much evidence against finn.

The blessing thing is bugging me, why doesn't Tony say anything?! He's already been to the station about it.

Has anyone seen the newcomer for Dennis dad? He looks like he should be on bargain hunt.

Has anyone seen the newcomer for Dennis dad? He looks like he should be on bargain hunt.

Aye he's in my last spoiler - thats EXACTLY what I thought

Haha glad I'm not the only one. I did think he looked like Paul ross too, but yea he's pretty busy so I hear...

Oh for gods sake
Leanne's anniversary of her death is coming up next month and Dennis finds out something about her death that he didn't know and is out for revenge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->