Hollyoaks

:sleep: Its all getting a bit dull again.... however been watching The 100..... witwooo Ricky!!

https://image-cdn.zap2it.com/images/the-100-ricky-whittle-interview.jpg

I just think it's gone way over the top and I don't know how far they are going with basing Hollyoaks round the hospital and dropping the student theme, but it sounds a bit of a turn off considering they are hopeless at getting anything factual medically.
I wanted Hollyoaks to grow up a little but this is ridiculous.

Hollyoaks will air two feature-length episodes at Christmas this year, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

Special hour-long editions of the soap will air on Channel 4 on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, giving fans an extra treat over the festive season.

Show bosses are keeping tight-lipped about the exact storylines that will feature in the episodes, but Digital Spy understands that Ste Hay (Kieron Richardson) and John Paul McQueen (James Sutton) will be taking centre stage in the Christmas Eve special.

Ste and John Paul have fallen for each other this year, but viewers will have to wait and see whether the episode is a happy or sad time for the on-off couple.

Meanwhile, the New Year's Eve special is expected to focus on secrets and lies within the village in the midst of the end-of-year festivities.

There are revelations and high drama ahead in the episode as high spirits lead to risk-taking amongst some of those with secrets to hide.

Previous years have often seen Hollyoaks air double bills over Christmas, but the show is taking a different approach this year as these episodes are being written and specially shot as feature-length specials for 60-minute timeslots.

A show source told Digital Spy: "These episodes should be a real treat for fans this Christmas. They almost have a movie-esque feel and will feature a lot of story content in two big weeks for the show."

Okay, i like the sound of it.

It's as obvious as Freddie killing Fraser :haha:

Spoilers

Monday, October 06

Myra gets her hands on some incriminating evidence, but will she use it to stir up trouble? Grace and Trevor receive heartbreaking news while Freddie does a deal with the devil. Tegan meddles in Leela's relationship and Lindsey is given a ray of hope about her future.

Tuesday, October 07

Lindsey is deeply suspicious of a new arrival in the village while Ziggy and Cameron go head-to-head in an unlikely challenge. Freddie and Big Bob's plan escalates into a life-threatening situation, and Grace fears for Esther's health when the teen collapses. Elsewhere, Myra plans her revenge.

Wednesday October 08

The hospital is in lock-down as the crisis develops into a life or death battle for one hostage. Tegan and Ziggy, trapped in the lift, find a surprising way to pass the time, while terrified Lindsey makes a desperate confession.

Thursday, October 09

Leela races to save her sister, but the day ends in tragedy at the hospital, while back in the village Phoebe makes Robbie an offer he can't refuse.

Friday, October 10

Relief for the hostages is short-lived after the dust settles on the hospital crisis. Sienna's plan forces Maxine into an awkward situation with Patrick. Cindy gets the news her family has been waiting for, but Jason is alarmed by what he discovers during their visit.

Looks pretty likely so far

In order to wipe the debt Esther owes Grace, Grace wants Esther to carry her baby

It's not confirmed but it sure looks like its coming!

I cringe everyday at these silly John Paul and Finn sitting at a table talking scenes at the start and end of each episode. They're so boring, and melodramatic for drama's sake. Finn saying 'I first noticed it when i was 6 or 7, i learnt i was really good at lying.' - who cares, sheesh.

Everything about Hollyoaks is annoying me. But here I am. Sucker :rofl:

Lindsey's baby comes at about 36 weeks, it is triggered by a shocking situation later this Autumn
Don't even ask me to do the maths on that one :rofl:

Maxine's baby arrives amid the train crash, and she can't make it to hospital. Someone has to help deliver her, but who will it be?

How does that even work when she's had scans and given due dates?!
So bored of hollyoaks atm, gone back to ridiculous writing again, we all know who's it will be and what will happen. Best not have it next Thursday, that's when I have mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->