Hollyoaks

Mercedes, Ste and Carmel are leaving, wonder who te other 7 would be?

Hmmm... Brendan wanted his sister to have her happy ending so badly when he took the blame for their dad's shooting. Wouldn't he be fighting still to keep her free?

I'd love it if he came back for a bit though, I hope we do see him! :)

Hollyoaks is doing my head in atm.. if they bring Brendan back I'll be able to forgive them for all the terrible storylines/acting they've done lately :lol:

I've just started watching again in the last three weeks or so. I refused from the episode that BB left, been in morning all this time :rofl: Come out of it and then pop onto this thread to find he might be coming for a short stint, then I have to go into morning for however long it's been, again. :nope: :haha:

The acting and storylines atm are so funny, it is more like a comedy show than a drama. I particularly love that neither Sienna or Dodger remember sleeping together when they were young :dohh:

The McQueens fear for Theresa's sanity, while Theresa suspects Carmel is behind the recent vendetta against her. Blessing meets a new friend who wants to make her biggest dream come true, but does he have her best interests at heart? Lockie has great news for Cameron.

Tuesday, October 28

The McQueen women enjoy some luxury spa pampering, unaware that Nana's life is in danger. Blessing is ecstatic that all her problems may soon be over, but Frankie smells a rat. Freddie embarks on his next dodgy scheme as Lockie manipulates his way into the Lomax household.

Wednesday, October 29

Carmel is cast out by the McQueens when Theresa finds proof that her cousin is causing all her problems. The police pay Freddie a visit, while Blessing makes a brave decision.

Thursday, October 30

The McQueens are shocked to discover the truth about Nana's accident, while Carmel's life is on the line. A familiar face returns to see Ste, but it's a case of bad timing. Blessing is unaware that she's torpedoed Freddie's plans, and is now sitting on a fortune.

Friday, October 31

The McQueens fear for Carmel's life. Ste's drug habit leaves him in deep trouble with Lockie, but it's John Paul who pays the price. Holly is delighted to discover Cindy can come home for a visit, but Cindy is not so keen.

I'm moving to Hollyoaks so I can be a fertile myrtle :p Except I'd end up being Grace!

I'm moving to Hollyoaks so I can be a fertile myrtle :p Except I'd end up being Grace!

Tegan must be super impressive, she only screwed ziggy last week. This rate she will of popped out a toddler by Xmas.

Shes got some reproductive system. it must be like, quads.

Sorry i missed a week.... i was busy :rofl:

Monday, October 27

The McQueens fear for Theresa's sanity, while Theresa suspects Carmel is behind the recent vendetta against her. Blessing meets a new friend who wants to make her biggest dream come true, but does he have her best interests at heart? Lockie has great news for Cameron.

Tuesday, October 28

The McQueen women enjoy some luxury spa pampering, unaware that Nana's life is in danger. Blessing is ecstatic that all her problems may soon be over, but Frankie smells a rat. Freddie embarks on his next dodgy scheme as Lockie manipulates his way into the Lomax household.

Wednesday, October 29

Carmel is cast out by the McQueens when Theresa finds proof that her cousin is causing all her problems. The police pay Freddie a visit, while Blessing makes a brave decision.

Thursday, October 30

The McQueens are shocked to discover the truth about Nana's accident, while Carmel's life is on the line. A familiar face returns to see Ste, but it's a case of bad timing. Blessing is unaware that she's torpedoed Freddie's plans, and is now sitting on a fortune.

Friday, October 31

The McQueens fear for Carmel's life. Ste's drug habit leaves him in deep trouble with Lockie, but it's John Paul who pays the price. Holly is delighted to discover Cindy can come home for a visit, but Cindy is not so keen.

Monday, November 03

Holly is worried about her mother's secretive behaviour. Ste lashes out at his family when he doesn't get the help he needs. Freddie puts his faith in Robbie with heart-stopping consequences.

Tuesday, November 04

Porsche's unexpected arrival is the first of many surprises for the McQueens. Cindy fears for her life. Grace plays cupid for Esther, but will Esther be brave enough to grab her chance at love?

Wednesday, November 05

Cindy's actions put Holly's life in serious danger. Grace fears that Esther's new romance might scupper their deal and turns saboteur. The McQueens are excited by OTT plans for the impending wedding.

Thursday, November 06

Rick and Robbie are concerned when Jason's health deteriorates. Will Maxine sell her soul in return for freedom? Grace tries to cover her tracks but can't help breaking hearts. Theresa is desperate when Kathleen-Angel disappears, while another McQueen makes a shocking return.

Friday, November 07

Dodger returns to the village, but will Maxine be waiting for him? Rick embarks on his next money-making scheme without a thought for Jason's safety. As the McQueen wedding draws closer, the family are unaware that Porsche's big day is about to de-rail in spectacular style.

Makes more sense after today's e4 episode

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"